Part 42

"When he came back his whole village was slaughtered. He went into his home and saw his Mother's corpse. He then saw his Father battling with a demon and ran out of the village with him, by the time they had escaped Uncle Yoshihiro was almost dead."

"His father then jumped of a waterfall killing himself as Yoshiki watched as his father died. He then came to our house covered in blood and loosing the light in his eyes. He told our father of the news and he told us it was horrible." Kanae said trying not to cry.

"Yoshiki changed completely from that day, he barley spoke and hated himself. He hated his birthday and never celebrated it as he felt like he could've saved his family if he wasn't weak. That's why he despises weakness."

Tanjiro Pov

"Yoshiki lived with us after the massacre as we were the only people in his life that he had left. He lived with us for a few years constantly being out on missions and increasing his rank in the demon slayer corps until he became a Hashira. He became a pillar at ten the youngest pillar ever."

"He was so powerful when he was promoted to a pillar at Ubuyashiki's estate Sanemi rightfully challenged him to a battle because he thought he was weak like what everybody thought. But to everybody's surprise he destroyed Sanemi without even trying."

"Yoshiki never enjoyed fighting as he didn't enjoy resolving things in violence which was weird considering that he could beat anyone. After he was a pillar for a few years Yoshiki's condition rapidly deteriorated due to an fatal illness."

"His condition was so bad that he could barley stand up, and walk. But weirdly his vision quickly worsened as well by the time of the massacre his vision was gone. He asked our parents to preform a unknown surgery on him that they refused."

"Mother and Father didn't ever talk about his sickness and they would always avoid talking about it as if they knew what it was."

"He was sent on a long mission whilst we stayed at home, but for some reason whilst we were out getting food he, he..., he killed them....." Kanae could barley say what she wanted to say as this was the first time she had discussed about it other than his sister and their leader.

"Yoshiki possesses a natural phenomenon called the Sharingan, although we don't know anything about it we know that it's a bloodline trait from his family and only his."

"What does the Sharingan do?" Tanjiro asked curiously.

"All that we Know it does is that it grants the user enhanced strength and abilities and that's it."

Shinobu then stared at the ground as little droplets of water taped against the roof. She was crying.

"I feel like it was my fault" She mumbled out."I feel like it was my fault that I couldn't help him, he was in so much pain and suffered so much."

"But he never cried after that day he just..... covered his sadness with a smile, he was tricking himself to think that he was happy."

"Wait Shinobu didn't he have a book about it in his room?" Kanae said trying to move away from the topic.

"Yeah he did that might have the answers!" She said quite excited of their descovery.

Well guys we have done it, 10,000 reads. Thank you all greatly, since I started this I've been reading about demon slayer and naruto for a few years now, and because of you guys I can write about what I enjoy. Thank you all.