Part 94

After what happened at the Wind Pillar's estate Tanjiro was moved onto the next Pillar immediately by the Higher Ups. He also received a slight scolding but what Sanemi experienced was far worse. He first had to deal with Kanae's wrath which he only escaped from when he was ordered to meet at the Ubuyashiki Mansion, the Ubuyashiki family thought that his bruises were from Tanjiro alone but they were wrong...... He was also punished for his actions and threatened to be removed from being a Pillar. He also had to write a letter of apology to Tanjiro for hitting him, he also apologized to The Flower Pillar for his actions as he delayed her training. (He was embarrassed for doing that as he might like Kanae......)

Tanjiro Pov

"Tanjirooooo how much longer do we have to go?"

"It won't be much longer now see over there!" He pointed in the distance to the two Pillars home. "WHAAAAAT THATS AGES AWAY!" Zenitsu screamed out as the locals started at him in disappointment and annoyance. This continued until they reached the home of the duo.

Knock Knock

Tanjiro's hand tapped onto the wooden doors footsteps collected around the door until the door pushed open.

"Hey what's up trainees, Oh wait what's up Tanjiro! Remember I told you that you don't have to knock if you want to come in."

"Yeah I'm sorry Sabito it's just habit."

Zenitsu's eyes darted between the two questioning how Tanjiro was having such casual conversations with a Hashira after Just Fighting A Different Hashira!

"Who's that Tanjiro?" He asked whilst staring at Zenitsu. "Wait I remember you, you are that kid from when we killed Upper Moon Six!" The Thunder user nodded. "Oh your fine then come in we need to start the Training already!"

"Alright Mr Pillar!"

Does he remember his name?

"Cut the formal stuff just call me Sabito, also Giyu is training the other people so whilst he's doing that I will begin training for you both."

After what Sanemi and Obanai were like they were both on their heels waiting for a moment for him to flip at them but Sabito is more relaxed unless he's training...

Tanjiro! Use what Ubuyashiki-san told you!

Tanjiro!!!

What are you doing?!?

"Tanjiro! Tanjiro!"

"YES!" He shouted at the top of his lungs.

"You okay over there we need to finish our training already we've been here for a few days already!"

"Yeah I know Zenitsu let's do this!"