Part 43

"Yoshiki possesses a natural phenomenon called the Sharingan, although we don't know anything about it we know that it's a bloodline trait from his family and only his."

"What does the Sharingan do?" Tanjiro asked curiously.

"All that we Know it does is that it grants the user enhanced strength and abilities and that's it."

"Wait Shinobu didn't he have a book about it in his room?"

"Yeah he did that might have the answers!" She said quite excited of their descovery.

Shinobu Pov

I jumped of the roof and entered the house quietly so I wouldn't wake up any of the kids or patients. He walked through the house and went up to him former room. Nobody had been in their other to clean it since he left. It was forbidden. I opened the door and saw the room that was filled with memories. I remembered where he put his books, under his bed, and checked to see if they were there. I pulled a small box from under the bed that was covered in dust. The sister then opened the box to there being the book they were looking for.

Tanjiro Pov

After chatting with Kanae, the flower pillar, for a while Shinobu had came back with a box.

"Is that it?" Kanae asked curiously.

The Insect Pillar responded by opening the box that had a singular book inside of it. Shinobu moved to be sat between us and picked the book up from the box placing the box on the side. She then opened the book but to our surprise all of the pages where gone! They went ripped out they were carefully cut out like their was something in their they didn't want anybody to see.

"What?"

"Why is it when we are about to learn something about him it just disappeares!" Shinobu shouted clearly frustrated.

The Following Night.

Shinobu Pov

After our discovery last night, the pillars were meant to come to Ubuyashiki's estate for a special meeting that I assumed was about the battle with Lower Moon 5. Me and Kanae went together to his estate and were escorted by some of Ubuyashiki's assistants into the estate. We were lead through a hallway and put into a room. Four of the pillars were here already. Kyojuro, Giyu and Sabito, Gyomei and Mitsuri. They were all sat at the centre of the room, me and my sister went to Mitsuri as we were good friends as we were the only female Hashira.

Mitsuri was like my sister, she was always happy and kind, even if you were mean to her she would still be kind

Mitsuri was like my sister, she was always happy and kind, even if you were mean to her she would still be kind. That's if you are able to hate them. She is called the love pillar for a good reason. We then started to chat. After asking for a while Mitsuri started to talk about Obanai.

 After asking for a while Mitsuri started to talk about Obanai

The Serpent Pillar

Mitsuri talked a lot about everybody and everything but whenever The Serpent Pillar was mentioned she would start to blush and stutter.

"Hey Mitsuri."

"Yeah Kanae?" She responded.

"You like Obanai right?" She asked.

Mitsuri then appeared shocked as she covered her blushed face with her arms. She started to deny it but then started to stop as she slowly showed her face.

"Is it that obvious?" She asked muffled by her clothes.

We nodded in response, we then started to reassure Mitsuri that we wouldn't tell anybody and it'll be fine. She kept her face hidden under her arms until her head popped out and asked.

"Kanae don't you like Sanemi?" She asked quietly.

She had turned the tables as my sister who was asking the questions became the suspect. The flower pillar then changed from her usual confident self and became flustered and embarrassed. My sister then started to decline what the Love pillar had said ignoring her true feelings for Sanemi. Me and Mitsuri Just laughed at how flustered she had become as it was most unlike her. Mitsuri then started to edge towards my sister as they started to whisper to each other making me unable to hear them. Unfortunately for Shinobu the tables had turned! The interrogator had became the interrogated when Kanae turned to her sister and asked.

"Shinobu, don't you like Giyu?" She whispered into my ear.

How did she know? Can she read my mind? No I'm not in love with him. Or am I?

"It's ok Shinobu, it's only me and Mitsuri that know."

"Ok, but how did you know?" She said still a bit embarrassed.

"Oh it's because you are so happy when you are near him. You always are blushing when he's nearby and you start to stutter only when you are with him." Mitsuri told me.

"Promise that you won't tell anybody." Shinobu said.

"Only if you don't say about us." They responded.

The girls then agreed on their deal as they started to continue chatting.

Who do you ship?

Hello I hope you all enjoyed the chapter today! Thank you for all the support recently on the recent chapters it's been pretty interesting seeing everybody's thoughts and stuff.