Part 18

Yoshiki Pov

There are six basic breathe styles."

"Water, Flame, Thunder, Stone, Wind and the second strongest breathe style breath of the moon". He read out.

"What is the strongest breathe technique then?" He asked.

"I thought you would ask that, the strongest breathe style is breathe of the sun."

"Can you use breathe of the sun?" He asked.

"Yes but I can only use the first technique as it uses so much of my stamina but I have low stamina overall." He said

"So which breath style would you like to learn first?"

"Breath of the sun as it might make it easier to learn everything else after I'm done with it."

"Ok Yoshiki." He said whilst scrolling through a large book that seemed to be extremely old.

"What's that book about?" Yoshiki asked his father.

"It's a book that records all of the breath styles and users."

"It also has the knowledge to be able to learn the breath styles themself."

Then he closed the book and started to teach Yoshiki about the legendary breath style. He started by teaching him about total concentration breathing.

"Total Concentration Breathing ,is an advanced application of Breathing, is a state where a Breathing Style user inhales the maximum amount of oxygen within a specific breath pattern to raise their physical and mental prowess to their utmost limits. It is often used by Demon Slayers for a brief moment to temporarily boost their combat capabilities to prepare a decisive attack." He said reading it of the book.

"Ok so what you will need to do is take in as much air as possible and try to spread the air throughout your body."

Yoshiki started by taking in a large breath and tried to spread the air all around his body.

"Your doing great just try to spread it just a bit more."

Yoshiki continued to spread the air around his body.

"Well done now do your training whilst maintaining total concentration breathing." He said prideful of Yoshiki's skill.

What how am I meant to do concentration breathing whilst doing training? Wait demon slayers must be able to do total concentration breathing I must try to do it I'm a demon slayer I must be able to do it.

Yoshiki took it another concentration breathe and continued his training.

Yoshihiro Pov

Yoshiki. How are you gifted with so much strength? You were so natural with your blade and you've already figured out how to do total concentration breathing. Next you will have to do it constant. You will still do it I believe in you my boy. You are so alike to that man maybe your his successor maybe your the next

 You are so alike to that man maybe your his successor maybe your the next

Yoriichi.

What felt like minutes was actually hours Yoshiki was so entertaining to watch he was like a spark that turned into a fire.

"I'm done father". He said after finishing his training.

"Total concentration breathing the whole time?" He asked.

"Yep I've did it the entire time I was doing the training you set."

"Wow well done" He said proud. "Now follow me you are going to continue your training just come with me".

Yoshiki Pov

Father took us outside of the Uchiha village and into a secret cliff next to a waterfall. It was a large area that father had taken me to it felt quite peaceful.

"This is where our family trains once they reach a certain skill level this place has been used for decades now I think that you are welcome here now Yoshiki".

"Thank you father, but what are we doing here are we observing the scenery?" He asked.

"No, we are going to spar. you can go first." He said to his son.

Father had just challenged me to a spar wich I agreed to, he also told me to continue using the breathing technique the whole time which I will probably find to be a bit challenging. Then as I planned to get into my position, Father's pupil turned red and the iris around it turned into a blood red color. Then the 3 tomoes appeared showing father skill with the sharingan. But unexpected the sharing an started to change again as the tomoes started to spin around creating a new symbol replacing the tomes.

"The mangekyo?"

Thanks for reading

Thanks for reading

I don't know what to say but Thank you all for

1000!

Reads I don't know how we got so many reads! But I truly thankc each of you. As every time You look at the book it helps. Thank you everybody. Thank you to the people who like/vote on the story, and the people that comment everything you do helps. Even the people who don't have accounts and view the book Thank you. You all enable me to enjoy coming home from the hospital everyday as this is almost a passion for me! But most importantly.

Thank You.

Thank you All.