Part 59

"Why do you take them?"

"Why do you trample on people's lives?"

"What's so fun about it? What's so enjoyable?"

"What do you think lives are?"

What is this? What is this memory! It's not mine? Who is this idiot? Wait this isn't my memories. There.

Muzan's

Daki Pov

What are these memories? Why are they showing me this? Who is this man? Why is he overlapping the boy?

"You were once human, you must of struggled with pain and suffering and shed tears." The annoying brat wined on about.

"Blah blah blah, do you ever just shut up? You are so annoying! Even if I was once human I don't remember anything so it doesn't matter to me!"

"Demons don't eat, demons don't need money, we can't get sick, we can't die and we don't lose anything."

"And strong and beautiful demons,"

"Can do anything."

Tanjiro Pov

"Alright enough."

The demon then sent forth eight strips of her obi in attempt to kill me but it just felt. Slow.

"Dance of the Fire god, Burning Sun!"

Daki Pov

Ow! He just cut through my obi what is this burning feeling? The obi isn't regenerating and it feels like it's burning! This guy has heavy wounds as well, normally if a pathetic human moves this sharply he would be split in half. And how could he cut my sash? It's harder than before! Why am I shaking? Or is this Muzan sama's cells or is it me or both? He then almost cut off my head in a miller second, he's quicker than before! Does he not feel pain? Is he even human? He dashed towards me and his blade touched my neck.

Tanjiro Pov

Unfortunately my attack didn't land as it was blocked by the slow obi. I then started to attack her again.

"I won't let you cut me this time! You rat!"

She sent her obi to kill me which I deflected into the ground. I then pierced them into the roof making the stretched as far as possible and unable to move.

"What's that supposed to do huh?"

I then pulled the blade out of the ground as fast as I could and slashed the stretched obi in half with Breath of the Fire God. Her expression changed from confidence to true fear a feeling that was unfamiliar to me. My blade grazed her obi like neck as I heard something call out to me.

"Oni chan breath! Breath Oni chan!"

In a second my blade fell from my grasp as the pain set in. I was coughing and stopping.

"You! Pathetic boy! You are weak you can't even cut my head off. You passed the stamina gate but you can't pass the other one, how unfortunate. How the tables turn, now I will be the one to decapitate somebody."

I couldn't even look at her, her aura crushed my body. I could here the next obi get ready to pounce on me until a large smash was here from the demon. The faint sent was.

Nezuko's!

Daki Pov

Flashback

"Their has been another demon that has left my grasp like Tamayo, I want you to kill her, you are the only one I could ask."

Flashback End

Yes lord Muzan I will torture her to death.

The demon that was allied with the boy was the one he told me to kill! She matched the criteria. A girl in a leaf patterned linen kimono and a checked sash. Yep. I'll torture her for you Lord Muzan! I will do it for you and because the little bitch kicked my head off! The little bitch then tried to kick me again. All she can do is kick. Pathetic.

"You lowly demon!"

I sliced part of her leg off with my obi and then followed that up by turning her into ribbons and smashing her into the disgusting human houses. I jumped off the building to watch my prey in pain.

 I jumped off the building to watch my prey in pain

It was o so good. For you.

Lord Muzan.

Aoi and Kanao trying on Kanae's butterfly coat

Aoi and Kanao trying on Kanae's butterfly coat. The older siblings thought it was super cute but couldn't laugh or they would know that they saw them.

Hello again everybody 👋 I hope everybody has had a good week at work or school. I will try get the next chapter out by Janvier 20th. Who is your favorite demon in the anime/manga tell me in the comments.

Goodbye for now!