Part 1

Enjoy

The Uchiha are one of the most elite families within the demon slayer universe.Their "god like" power and strength come from their visual prowess the sharingan although not much is know about this phenomenon it is clear that is grants enhanced strength and abilities.They also are able to mimic other breath styles and blood demon arts because of their sharingan.

In a small but loud village a young boy could be spotted walking through the village. It was a cold winter day. The boy enjoyed the weather as the cold weather was always refreshing after training with his father. The boy "Yoshiki Uchiha" was the son of the Uchiha village's leader "Yoshihiro Uchiha". He was a man of tall stature and an iron will although he could be strick at times he was a kind and powerful man.

Yoshiki was walking to his large family house after his training with father. He opened the front door to the house and was greeted by his mother "Ulla Uchiha"

"Hello mother". Yoshiki said exhaustedly.

"Hi Yoshiki how was training today". She said cheerfully.

"It was fine the same as usual could you ask father to increase the difficulty of the training".

"Already? She questioned. "Ok that is fine I would expect nothing less from you Yoshiki"

"What is for dinner?"

"Udon it will be finished in 5".

A few minutes later.

"Knock knock knock "

Yoshiki stood up and opened the front door to be greeted by his father.

"Hello, Ulla what is for dinner today?"

"Your favorite"

"Udon thank you". He gratefully added.

"Also Yoshiki has requested for the difficulty of the training to be increased".

"I was wondering when you would request this, you are extremely bright and your strength will far surpass mine in time".

"Thank you father but are you sure, you are the strongest person in the village."

"I'm certain considering you are so powerful at the age of 6 the strength you posses matches some of the village elders already".

"Thank you father".

"Dinners ready".

"Coming!"The males said with excitement.

After dinner.

"Father please could you train me some more?" The young boy expressed with passion.

"Yes Yoshiki. We will be back it an hour or so love you".

"Goodbye". The women says.

After 5 minutes of walking the pair had reached the leader dojo.

"Son today I will teach you in the art if the sword".

The boy nods in agreement.

"I will show you how to wield the sword".

"Understood father".