Part 7

I then pulled then blade out of its sheath as it glistened In the large room.

"And you even get a real sword I'm so jealous." Kanae said jealous.

"It looks quite cool." Shinobu mumbled out.

I started to get into stance as the sisters stared at me waiting for my next move.

"GO!" They shouted.

I started of my training by a strike from the top then a jab from the side repeating this for as long as I could until.

"STOP!" The girls shouted.

I stopped my training and looked towards the girls.

"It's almost time for dinner so if you just follow us once you are done."

"Ok thank you I just need to put the equipment away."

"Ok we will wait here for you". Kanae said and Shinobu nodded after.

After taking all of the equipment I was using and putting it into the cupboard I followed the sisters through the house until we reached the dinning table. My eyes were caught looking at the food the glistened in my eyes. There was tons of food enough to feed a whole village! It wasn't just in quantity it was also quality food.

"Thank you for the food." everyone said.

"Enjoy." Eto and Ulla said excited for everyone to try the food.

Me and the girls sat on one side of the table and the adults sat on the other side. I started to pick food and place them into my bowl and started to devour the delicious food.

"Thank you for the food." Yoshiki said joyfully.

"You already finished it all? Your training must be pretty difficult for a child of your age to eat all that, you can have seconds if you like." He said assuringly.

"No it's fine". The boy responded trying not to be rude although Yoshiki wouldn't mind more food.

"I can tell you want some more by the fact you are dribbling at the food it's ok if you want more just go for it."

"Thank you sir."

". It's fine drop the "sir" just call me uncle Funai." He said correcting him.

"Thank you uncle Funai." He said.

I grabbed some more food and put it all on my bowl. Then I munched it down then I felt like the endless void that occupied my stomach had been filled with the delicious food.

The adults started chatting about life for a few minutes and what not until the girls had finished their food.

"Thank you". The girls said.

"You can all go and play now whilst we chat just show Yoshiki to your room." Eto says.

"Ok mom". They responded.

I got out of my seat in response to what aunt Eto said. I followed the girls to get to their room through the the large house. I followed them up the large staircase to the second floor of the house whilst walking through the house I was counting the amount of rooms they had. They had at least 10. Once we reached their room I was admiring the features of the room. It had butterfly drawings that decorated the room and a large window that was aimed at the garden. The room was at least twice the size of my room.

They ushered me over to a cupboard that was filled with toys far more toys than I had ever imagined.

"You have so many toys." I said amazed.

"Yep, would you like to play with us?" Kanae asked.

"Yeah it might be quite fun". Shinobu said warmly but quietly.

"Ok I'll join in if that's ok with you both."

"Yep that would be lovely." Kanae responded

"Yes please." Shinobu mumbled.

"Then they begun to play games like doctor."

I'm sorry it's just that it can't think of any games that are not Polski.

After a few hours of playing a knock came from the door

"It's time for bed". Eto said

"Ok mom." The girls said.

"Yoshiki you are staying here tonight if that's ok and you will be in the second room on the right the guest room." Eto said to Yoshiki.

"Yay" The sisters shouted.

"Thank you aunt Eto but where are my parents?" The boy asked.

"They are going back to your home but they said that it's better if you stay here for the night as it's already dark". Aunt said.

"Thank you."

"No it's fine it's a joy to have you here so thank you for staying."

"I'm going to go to bed goodnight everybody."

"Good night." They responded.

The boy went to his new room and jumped into the bed as he sank into the bed and everything slowly turned to darkness.

Thank you for reading part 7 part 8 might be a bit late as the whole thing got deleted.

Thanks for 200 reads jeez

I'm also sorry for not uploading yesterday I had to go to the hôpital/hospital.