Part 37

Yoshiki's attack was briefly blocked by Giyu's blade, Giyu could barely block the attack as the black blade pushed through Giyu's sending him onto the floor. The same happened to Sabito as he was almost defenseless with his Broken blade. They may of tried their hardest but it was no match for him. He edged towards us each footstep increasing my heart rate. Yoshiki then presented his hands to the girls which he then wrapped around there necks. He pushed the girls into the tree. As the sisters saw the lifeless void like eyes were replaced with a blood red color. Then his eyes started to spin as it formed a pattern. Giyu and Sabito tried to slash Yoshiki but their attack proved futile as they phased through his body.

"STOP!" They screamed at the top of their lungs trying to make him stop which failed.

"Tsukuyomi!"

Shinobu Pov

Shinobu Pov

No! Not again! I don't want to go to that world again! Please Yoshiki Please. Please No!

The sister's world then changed. The world was colorless. The only thing that was not black and white was the blood red moon glaring at them. They then realized what they were seeing it was that day. The sisters where then forced to go to the house. The house where there journey started. But unlike that day they were in their own perspective they would have to witness what they saw again and again and again.

"You are weak." His voiced echoed through the alternative world.

"You will be here for 96 hours until you gain hatred."

Sabito Pov

We tried to stop him but we couldn't save the sisters he was to strong. He then released his grip on them but they didn't move for over a second until they fell to the ground and started panting for air.

"What did you do to them?" Sabito question.

"I'm giving them something that you lack, what makes you so weak."

"Hatred."

He then faced us with two glowing red eyes with some form of pattern inside it.

"Hey "Giyu", how's your sister?"

Giyu then snapped the mention of his beloved sister from such a venomous tongue caused him to rage.

"Don't Mention My Sister You!......"

Giyu in an instant was then slammed into the ground and all I could do was watch. I'm useless I couldn't do anything to help him.

"Sabito, I respect you as the strongest one out of you four, so I will tell you this, if you let them meet harms way," He told Sabito as he appeared in front of him "You will pay."

His words echoed through his head. Like it was engraved into his brain like a reminder of what he should do. The sun pillar then turned around and placed a mask on his face as his body disappeared into the night.

Kanao Pov

"Quak Quak capture Tanjro and Nezuko, Tanjiro has hanafuda earnings and Nezuko has a muzzle on her mouth and bring them to Ubuyashiki's residence."

"Are you Nezuko?" Kanao asked the Little Girl.

She nodded in response and Kanao picked her up and placed her on her shoulders. She nuzzled her head into Kanao's should and fell asleep.

Kanae Pov

I opened my eyes to be greeted by a barrage of people greeting me. All I could remember was him and what he did again. Why? Why would he do that? To mock us? No we were the reason we were fighting. He had no intention to fight.

"Sister! Are you ok?"

"I'm ok thank you Shinobu what have I missed and is everybody ok?" Kanae asked.

"You haven't missed much but we have a pillar meeting now so just go outside and I'll be heading their nowas we are at Ubuyashiki's house so go at your own pace. Everybody is ok Giyu and Sabito are being a bit weird now."

"Thank you Shinobu."

Shinobu then left the room and headed to the meeting. I gradually got up and walked outside.

Thank you all for reading and for 6.4K reads wooo! I know I say thank you every time I post a chapter and it might seem meaningless but I really do that you guys, after getting surgery I haven't been able to write as much as my life has mainly just been consisting of sleeping. So it's really nice to see people that I can do something for and write something they enjoy. Thank you all.

Cykablyt