Part 31

Shinobu Pov

I was woken up by Kanae shaking me.

"Where are we Shinobu?" She asked worried.

"I'm not sure." She responded.

Their glances were then taken to the door in the room that was just opened. A man with some scars on his upper head just came into our room.

"Hello Children, how are you." He asked.

Who was this man.

"Who are you Kanae asked?"

"I'm Ubuyashiki I'm the leader of the Demon Slayer Corps." He said in a soothing tone.

He is the leader of the Demon Slayers!

"I heard about what happened with Yoshiki I'm sorry to hear about what happened." He said sadly.

This reminded the girls of what happened that night. The night they would never forget.

"I'm sorry for mentioning it but would you like to become demon slayers?" He asked.

They had to think about it, it was a really important decision but as soon as he mentioned it they already knew what their answer would be.

"Yes!" They said. There reasoning was simple to avenge their parents, and to find Yoshiki.

 There reasoning was simple to avenge their parents, and to find Yoshiki

The one who wronged them.

6 Years After The Icident

Kanae Pov

Me and Shinobu were sent on a mission as there was reported demons in a temple in a village named "Hidaka". It was a small village that was quite dark as it was night the primary time to hunt demons. We had faced some dangerous demons over the years but me or Shinobu had luckily never reached critical condition. But although that was good we had found Nothing! On Yoshiki In six years! We felt so hopeless.

We have been exploring the village for a couple hours now and I think we are about to find the demon as we had discovered so clues about him apparently he only ate women and had blonde hair but that was all we knew, but we were at the last house so this was going to be where the demon was.

We carefully entered the building from the front door, there was no windows which added to my point. The girls walked through the building trying not to create any noise but that was disrupted when a women's scream echoed through the building. We rushed towards the scream that go louder the close we got to the screaming women. We were outside of the room where the scream was coming from when it suddenly stopped. This was worrying as we both knew what most likely happened. Shinobu looked through the keyhole in the door and gestured to enter. We opened the door to be greeted by the demon wearing a large hat.

 We opened the door to be greeted by the demon wearing a large hat

"Hello you to look great today." He said.

A pile of bodies sat below his feet. He had rainbow colored eyes with "upper moon 2" engraved in them.

"Shinobu this is one of the strongest demons be careful!" She told Shinobu whilst I sheathing her sword.

"Oo you two are even demon slayers that'll make you both taste better." He told the girls whilst licking his lips.

"Breath Of The Flower Fifth Form Peonies of Futility!" Kanae said whilst performing the graceful flurry of nine consecutive attacks that flow and weave in on themselves.

"Oo you have quite nice technique I'm guessing you are a pillar? I haven't fought against a pillar in a while."

"Breathe Of The Insect Butterfly Dance Caprice!" The swordsman jumps forwards towards the opponent, stinging them multiple times with the blade to inject poison.

The demon deflected all of her attacks with the pair of fans he was holding.

"I haven't seen that technique before I'm guessing you made it yourself." He said complimenting Shinobu.

He then unleashed an attack of his own.

"Barren Hanging Garden." He said as a series of 8 to 10 successive attacks generated through the movement of Doma's fans. They moved rapidly to create gusts of razor-sharp wind.

"Breath Of The Flower Second Form Honorable Shadow Plum!" She said calling out the technique. A defensive technique that deflects attacks using rotating sword slashes.

Although Kanae was able to deflect a majority of the attacks a couple of them went through he guard. The attacks slammed Kanae through the wall leaving her in the street to recover.

"Kanae!" Shinobu screamed.

The demon the repeated the attack and sent the younger sister into the streets.The sisters stood up and got back into position waiting for the demons next attack.

"Freezing Clouds." The demon said whilst unleashing his attack. A gust of wind generated by Doma's fan which created a cloud of ice particles, freezing objects that come into contact with it. It also spreaded cold air that, if so much as inhaled, could completely freeze and destroy the intended victim's lungs.

Although Shinobu was able to dodge the attack Kanae was hit in the epicenter of the attack..

"KANAE!"

Thanks for 3k reads! Wooo

Thank you all for reading the story I hope you have been enjoying it, and if you didn't please give me feedback so I can improve and adapt.