Part 57

Her aura was powerful but, it paled in comparison to Akaza's or The Sun pillar. But as I'm alone, it almost seems worse for me.

"Hey you! Let her go!"

"Do you know who you're talking to?"

A barrage of ribbon like things sprinted towards me.

Tanjiro Pov

The ribbons that encased Lady Kointau charged at me, as I was dealing with a power demon I assumed that if they hit me I would die. I was in full defence mode, I was in the defensive guard to try and block and cut through the sash. The obi continued its attack. Although I was able to block the attack the impact smashed me out of the window and into a nearby house.

 Although I was able to block the attack the impact smashed me out of the window and into a nearby house

As I was slammed into the house the air in me was knocked out. I was huffing for air but quickly recovered due to the breathing technique. She's Fast, Im weak, I must focus. I could feel the sweat falling from my face as the aura approached.

"You're still alive? Hmm tougher than I thought." She expresssed after appearing in the windowsill.

"You have good eyes, so I'll just gouge them out and eat them." The demon told me as if it was a normal thing.

The box that I carried on my back was broken, one of the straps were broken. "I'm sorry Nezuko, i have to leave you here, only leave the box if your life is in danger." I told my sister that then preformed a counter attack.

"Breath Of Water, Striking Tide Bullet!"

I missed my attack again see the demon as I was mainly defending but I was able to cut the demons grasp of the Lady

I missed my attack again see the demon as I was mainly defending but I was able to cut the demons grasp of the Lady. Her body that was encased in the obi fell to the ground. She looked at me surprised of my movements but almost immediately gained her arrogant smile again.

"Your Cute but you make me sick, a bit like a dying rat I like you." She said whilst keeping her smile.

She paused for a moment as her expression turned sour, she then started to walk towards me.

"There are four of you right? Plus Hinatsuru."

"I'll Never Say!" I shouted at her.

She then resumed her march towards me.

"Listen Little One. Because you fought so bravely earlier, I'm willing to spare your life if you answer me. Look at your blade, it's already chipped, I guess it was made by an inferior swords smith."

No, it's not the sword smith's fault, it's mine. I'm weak, a sword should never be chipped unless the user is incapable of using the blade.

"No! The reason the blade is chipped is my fault! Not the sword smith, the smith is very skilled!" I blurted out.

"Then why is it chipped fool. And now you've started shaking again, Oh forget it! Your getting on my nerves, I'll kill You next." She told me with murderous intent.

She started to unravel her sash as it surrounded her. I must beat this demon, this is what I've been training for! I refuse to lose. Burn Burn Burn! "Keep your heart burning."

"Hinokami kagura, Raging Sun!"

Daki Pov

"Honokami Kagura, Raging Sun!" The annoying brat shouted.

To shut down what he was attempting to do which would either way be futile I sent my obi to kill him. Surprisingly he did the unexpected. He cut my Sash! And his fighting style changed. Naive boy.

"Hinokuro Kagura, Flame Dance!

He then almost teleported in front of me almost cutting my head off! A little change in style isn't enough to defeat me! I'm one of the Upper Moons! My response was to launch an attack back at him.

Tanjiro Pov

She then unleashed another sash attack at me which was an inch from severing me in half but luckily I preformed a move to doge the attack.

"Hinokuro Kagura, Fake Rainbow!"

With the high speed spin and twist, the attack will confuse the target and the better the targets vision, the more effective the illusion is due to the after image.

"Hinokuro Kagura,"

Her head then jolted towards me. I see it! The opening thread! I can do this.

"Fire Wheel!"