Part 14

Mother, Father, I'm sorry for what I've done and it's sad knowing I won't be going to the same place as you Goodbye forever.

The clock of time began ticking again as the demons head fell to the ground.

Yoshiki fell to the ground alike the demon due to his exhaustion.

??? Pov

"Quak Quak Yoshiki Uchiha has killed lower moon two Quak". The crow squawked out.

"Isn't that that kid who defeated a former lower moon a couple months ago Sir Ubuyashiki?" ??? said.

"Yes that was the child that was also the only survivor from this years final selection exam." Ubuyashiki said in a calming manor.

" Ubuyashiki said in a calming manor

Yoshihiro Pov.

"Quak Quak Yoshiki Uchiha has killed lower moon 2 Quak."

As expected Yoshiki you are a prodigy you have already slain a lower moon and you've only been awake for a few days.

"Quak he is in the Kocho families house whilst recovering Quak."

That's good to know that he's in good hands.

Kanae Pov

Me and Shinobu are going to check on Yoshiki to see if he's wake as we have been for the past couple days he has been really worrying us because he is always getting serious injuries. I heard mom saying to father that he had lost a lot of blood which is not good.

I opened the door for Shinobu as it was to heavy for her to push open after she walked into the room she suddenly gasped. I walked into them room to see what see was gasping about and he was awake finally he was awake again.

"Look big sis he's awake again".

Hearing those words was like music to my ears.

Yoshiki Pov

After the girls came into the room and realized of me being awake they leaped towards me in joy.

"Yay he's wake". Shinobu said.

"I heard you killed a super strong demon Yoshiki:" Kanae said.

"Yeah I did kill a super strong demon he was really strong." He said modestly.

"If you see a strong demon beat him!" Shinobu said using Yoshiki as her own pride.

"Yeah but if you get hurt I will smack you." Kanae told Yoshiki scaring him as when Kanae is mad she is terrifying.

Just thinking about her when she's angry makes me shudder in fear. I fear no man but that thing angry Kanae it scares me.

After Kanae scaring me she returned to her normal cheerful self which scared me more how she could turn from fear itself then to herself again.

After the sisters barraged him with questions they left the room to go and play. They where them replaced by Auntie Eto.

"Hello Yoshiki how are you your injuries were really bad you lost a lot of blood." She said worried.

"I'm fine now my breathing hurts a bit but that's all". He responded answering her question.

"Ok thank you I was wondering so I could get the right medicine for you".

After the chat she left the room and came back with a tray with some form of "drink" like the one mother gave to me when I came back from the final selection.

"This medicine will increase the speed that you recover exponentially although it may not taste great it will really help so drink up". She told me as she left the room.

So I have to drink it. I guess it's better to just get it over and done with I thought regrettably whilst chugging it down. Just the taste alone also made me regurgitate it. But the texture was foul.After almost being sick multiple times it was done the drink had been chugged.

After a few minutes Aunt Eto came back and took the tray and the cup. I then stayed in the room for the rest of the day resting waiting for my full recovery so I could go on missions again.

"Caw! Caw! Yoshiki Uchiha you have been promoted to rank Kanoto from Mizunoto, Caw!" The Crow told Yoshiki.

"Thank you". He said joyfully as the crow flew into the distance.

Thanks for reading.