Part 40

"He said that we must not harm the siblings so I recommend we don't." Sabito said remembering what was said that night.

"Why does it matter, I could beat him any day." He said trying to boost his ego.

Everybody started to burst out in laughter as Sanemi gained a confused look.

"Four pillars couldn't beat them and you are weaker than Sabito so how would you win?" Kyojuro asked whilst wheezing.

Sanemi's ego was shattered in an instant as he became quiet and depressed. That changed the mood.

Shinobu Pov

After we laughed at Sanemi we eventually left the Ubuyashiki estate after discussing the usual pillar stuff. I asked some of the assistances to bring Tanjiro and Nezuko to the butterfly estate as their conditions were quite bad. And Tanjiro could also be with his friends. The assistances then brought the siblings out of the estate and to our house. After the Kamados were gone we started to discuss about Yoshiki as only the Hashiras were able to know about him. Questions popped up but the most frequent one was. "Why was he here?". Nobody answered the question until Sabito commented.

"He kept asking how he knows his breathing style."

That answered their questions. After that everybody started to leave.

Kanao Pov

After that Tanjiro came to the butterfly estate, he quickly settled in as he was friends with everybody and was quite nice, I heard a nock from the front door, as Shinobu had told me I have to answer the door if I hear a nock if Kanae or her are not there. I opened the door and the two Kochos walked into the house, they then greeted me as I helped them into their rooms to rest as they had been injured in their battle with the demons which was weird as they were very strong and very rarely get hurt this bad after a battle. Shinobu had told me to start the rehabilitation training tomorrow so they would be able to recover as quickly as possible. The rest of the day was uneventful as I was just helping Aoi around the house and with the patients.

Day 1 Rehabilitation

Today was the first day of Rehabilitation training, Aoi woke the trio up as they were escorted downstairs to eat breakfast in the dinning room. After they had ate all of there food we took them into the dojo and started to train.

Tanjiro Pov

After finishing my Rehabilitation Training for the day I went up to the roof to reflect as I was a lot calmer their. The only thing that could be heard was the faint rustles of wind brushing against the trees, the moon peacefully shined onto the boy making the atmosphere almost relaxing. Even in a dark world filled with demons and the threat of death I was calmed by what surrounded him. Tanjiro sat their for a few minutes relaxing after his training and recapping what had happened over the years and how his life had changed so much from when his father was alive to now when the only family he had left was his little sister the one thing he must protect with his life.

"I know how you feel."

The voice was filled with despair and anguish. Tanjiro turned his head towards the voice to a pair of eyes staring back at him.

"Who are you?"

"That's not what is important but I am here to offer you something to protect the ones you love."

"What?"

"Power."