Part 27

There questions were shut down by Ubuyshki putting his fingers over his lips signaling for us to be quiet.

"Sun pillar do you want to reveal your identity yet?"

"No thanks". He said surprising everybody.

The boy then disappeared again like what he did when he first appeared.

6 Months Later

Rengoku Pov

The sun pillar has been a hashira for half a year now he quickly established himself to being the strongest demon slayer. Even though he had been a pillar for quite awhile now still nothing was known about him other than the fact that he was a kid. He's really mysterious but that's fine as all that matters is if he's strong enough to slay demons.

Yoshiki Pov

I was in my room reading my books as I usually did today I was reading the Mangekyo book.

"A Mangekyō Sharingan is distinguished from a normal Sharingan by its appearance, which changes the form of the tomoe seal. While the exact design differs for each user, though all resemble a pinwheel. It is initially awakened by the trauma suffered from witnessing the death of someone close to the user. Uchiha have historically misunderstood this criteria as the user needing to be responsible for the person's death, and for that reason they developed the practice of killing their closest friend or family member in order to gain the Mangekyō Sharingan.

"That's horrible."

"The Mangekyō Sharingan retains all of the Sharingan's generic abilities. In addition to that, the Mangekyō grants powerful abilities that differ between each eye, though abilities may be similar in nature Once a user awakens the Mangekyō in both eyes, they are able to perform susanoo, even without either eye. In addition to the unique techniques. Even for true wielders, usage of the Mangekyō Sharingan's abilities can cause a great strain on the user. It drains a considerable amount of energy when simply activating and maintaining the advanced dōjutsu, and even more through each technique used. Even more, it can cause considerable damage to their being, leaving the body in agonising pain and causing deterioration to their vision until eventually over-usage leaves them blind. Their vision can be restored by transplanting the Mangekyō Sharingan of an Uchiha with strong blood ties - ideally a sibling - thus awakening the so-called Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan. Unlike with other transplants, this second evolution will allow the user to retain their original techniques. Although these eyes merge the designs of the two Uchiha's Mangekyō Sharingan, they're still the eyes of the previous owner and thus react to certain that are aimed at the original owner's Mangekyō Sharingan. Also, they no longer suffer any negative side-effects from using them, even reducing energy-draining to an unnoticeably minimal level and on rare occasions the transplanted eyes's abilities can transfer to new new user."

After reading the book he left his room and was greeted by Uncle Funai.

"Hey "sun pillar" how are you?"

"Yeah I'm great I'm just going to have some food."

"Ok cool I'm just going to go out to get some clothes I'll see you later."

"Goodbye Uncle Funai."

His uncle then left the house to go shopping. Yoshiki then walked over to the kitchen and decided what snack he would want. It was hard for him to pick as over the years his vision had left him practically blind. But luckily for him he still had his father's eyes so he could obtain the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. The Mangekyo abilities he had were extremely strong.

Kotoamatsukami

The technique allows the user to enter the mind of any individual within their field of view, and manipulate them by giving them false experiences, making it seem as if they were doing things of their own free will. It is regarded as a technique of the highest calibre, due to the victim being entirely unaware that they are being manipulated

Kamui

The user can use the Mangekyō to temporarily transfer all or parts of the users body to Kamui's dimension. His body (and anything he's holding) will remain visible to others, but they won't be able to interact with him. The user can use this ability defensively, transferring its body to Kamui's dimension so that attacks will harmlessly pass through the user.

With the Mangekyō, a long-range version of Kamui is used. The user looks at a target and creates a "barrier space" around them, with the barrier's size being determined by the user. When the user concentrates, anything within the barrier is pulled towards its centre, transferring the target to Kamui's dimension. It can also transfer people's body parts ripping them of and transferring it to the Kamui dimension. The technique can also pull objects into the dimension mid battle.

Thanks for reading.

Wtf we just got 300!!! Reads Today! Thank you all!