Part 36

I will Kill you for what you did!" Kanae said ignoring how kind she is.

"Die!" Shinobu shouted at Yoshiki.

"So I guess this won't be boring then."

Giyu Pov

"Tanjro Run! Take Nezuko With You!" Sabito shouted at the child.

Tanjiro although injured managed to stand up and put Nezuko in her box.

"Sabito Focus! Our opponent is extremely powerful and we can't let our guard down!" Kanae commanded.

"Kanao go get Tanjro and the Demon!" Shinobu told her sister.

Kanao then nodded in response and ran to where the siblings were heading.The Pilars then started to get into a battle stance.

"Breath Of Water First Form Water Surface Slash!"

"Breath Of The Flower Fourth Form Crimson Hanagoromo!"

"Breath Of The Insect Dance of the Bee Sting True Flutter!"

"Breath Of The Water Tenth Form Constant Flux!"

The groups barrage of attacks that were sent again send the sun pillar. Forming around the sun pillar a ethereal rib cage started to form around him. Blocking all of their attacks.

"What?" They questioned.

The ethereal being started to grow in size forming the upper skeletal system of a human.

The being possessed a crimson blade in its right hand and a giant shield in the other

"This is the Susanoo, one of my most powerful techniques."

The man then sliced the air with his right hand. The being then followed his movement causing the ghost like thing to unsheathe it's blade and slice into the air. The result of this caused some of the area of the forest to be uprooted by the shockwaves of the blade.

"Is this the power of the sun pillar?"

The being that surrounded then disappeared in a couple seconds. As he started to walk into the distance as he looked back at the pillars and said.

"I will be leaving I have no need to kill the weak." He said as he walked into the forest.

Although the girls were scared they still remembered what they would do if Yoshiki would run away.

"You can't run away anymore!"

"You have to pay for all the people that you've harmed!"

The duo rushed towards him resulting in them being rewarded by a sharp kick to their stomachs. The kick was strong enough to boost them back a few meters stopping them in their tracks. Shinobu started to gasp for air and Kanae rushed at Yoshiki. Kanae unleashed a volley of attacks at the man which he casually blocked with his palm and threw Kanae to where her sister was.

Shinobu Pov

Kanae's Body flew next to me I couldn't catch her I was to exhausted to move. Large heavy footsteps enclosed me it was almost as heavy as my heart beat. I edged my head up to see where the sound was coming from. It couldn't be worse he was coming like he did on that day. Was he going to do that to us again? The water pillars luckily realized what was going to happen so they stood in front of the girls to protect them.

"You are weak why are you trying to fight me?"

Although they didn't verbally respond he understood their answer. As he got closer they tensed up from pure fear. What was going to happen would he kill them? The pillars started to get into into a defensive stance. Yoshiki unsheathed his blades, one from his father and one from the final selection. He then assaulted the pillars with attacks.

"Breath Of Water Eleventh Form: Dead Calm!" The duo shouted as they entered their ultimate defensive stance able to block a attacks.

Yoshiki's attack was blocked by Giyu's blade Giyu could barely block the attack as the black blade pushed through Giyu's sending him onto the floor. The same happened to Sabito as he was almost defenseless with his Broken blade. They may of tried their hardest but it was no match for him. He edged towards us each footstep increasing my heart rate. Yoshiki then presented his hands to the girls which he then wrapped around there necks. He pushed the girls into the tree. As the sisters saw the lifeless void like eyes were replaced with a blood red color. Then his eyes started to spin as it formed a pattern. Giyu and Sabito tried to slash Yoshiki but their attack proved futile as they phased through his body.

"STOP!" They screamed at the top of their lungs trying to make him stop which failed.

"Tsukuyomi!"

What happens next?

Thank you guys for 5.6k reads insane!