Part 29

Everybody's mouths dropped they knew he was young but that young! That's insane how the strongest pillar is by far the youngest! But after showing his face for a brief moment he headed into the Ubuyashiki estate whilst being assisted by Ubuyashiki...

Everybody's mouths dropped they knew he was young but that young! That's insane how the strongest pillar is by far the youngest! But after showing his face for a brief moment he headed into the Ubuyashiki estate whilst being assisted by Ubuyashiki's wife to even be able to walk without falling onto the ground.

Everybody was worried for him they saw how bad of a condition he was in but couldn't ack on it due to his selfless lifestyle. We all just sat in silence as we where ordered to leave.

Yoshiki Pov

The last thing I could remember was me walking into the Ubutashiki Estate then everything goes blank after that. Yoshiki tried to get up from the bed but only fell onto the hard wooden floor. Then footsteps could be heard walking towards the room.

"Yoshiki are you ok? You had Quite a fall?" He asked.

"I should be fine Ubuyashiki but I'm practically blind and I'm at my limit."

"Do you know where my cloak is?" Yoshiki asked.

"Yes it's just here." He said to Yoshiki as he pulled the cloak of of the door hook and gave it to the child.

"Thank you." He thanked whilst fiddling with the inside pocket's of the cloak and pulling out a container with two red eyes inside.

"Please may you leave it will not be a pleasant sight to witness."

The leader then left the room closing the door behind him.

Now it was time to begin the grueling process. Yoshiki started by gouging out his left eye he did it in a swift movement trying to stay calm. He opened the container and replaced his left eye with one of the sharingan. Now on to the right eye. He quickly yanked out the eye causing him to scream in pain. Then he pulled the final eye from the container and placed it in the empty eye socket. The child tried to calm his breathing then using his breathing techniques to heal the wound more efficiently. Yoshiki closed his eyes and tried to ignore the pain but he couldn't.

Kanae Pov

Me and Shinobu were out shopping today for the family dinner. We were at the Village nearby our home and we had got a lot we had got fish, vegtables and much more! Although that was great me or Shinobu hadn't seen Yoshiki today, which is weird because if he had to go somewhere he would at least tell us! I was kinda worried about him although he can defend himself it's not like he's invincible so I still worry about him. After we had finished our shopping we left the village to go back home it was already getting dark so we had to be quick as Yoshiki wasn't with us.

We were almost at the house but something felt of really off. I think my sister sensed it as well as we both looked at each other in confusion and fear. An uncomfortable smell felt like it was choking me from the inside. We carefully opened the gate to our home. To be greeted by something painted onto the door that led inside the house. But what they didn't know is that they were being watched.

As they slowly walked through the garden edging towards their house the faint sound of dripping echoed through the house no other noice could be heard

As they entered the house they locked onto a pair of red eyes with a pattern in it. But their focused quickly turned to what he was holding a blade. The girls followed the blade until it reached the tip were something was dripping onto the floor from the blade. The dripping ended as it splashed into a red substance on the floor. The floor was filled with the substance Blood. The blood filled the floor as two recognizable corpses footed in the blood. It was Father And Mom. That's when it sunk in to their heads. Father and Mom were dead. But there gazes turned to the pair of red eyes that emerged from the shadows revealing who it was.

Yoshiki.

Thank you for reading.

I will not be able to update the book for a few days as im going into surgery sorry,

Love you guys,