Part 51

"Understood!" I said whilst rushing into the medical room and grabbing the appropriate equipment to keep him alive! Why was I taking orders from him! I wish Kanae was here. But she will be here in a couple minutes then we can kill him!

Shinobu Pov

I hate him so much! He's deceiving everybody! He's going to trick everybody and do what he did all those years ago!

Kyojuro Pov

I minute ago I was battling Upper Moon Three and now I'm in the butterfly estate. I checked around me. Shinobu san, the troublesome trio and himi were all crowded around me staring at my in my hospital bed.

"Kyonuro Senpai! Are you ok."

"I'm fine Kamado boy don't worry, I was worried about you, I thought you died but."

"He saved you." I said with poison dripping from my tongue as i glared at him.

He responded by just looking at me with an emotionless stare that I couldn't see through, there was no hatred nor happiness, but his presence said otherwise. His presence was far more fierce than Upper Moon Two.

"Why are you here?" Shinobu asked clearly extremely angry with him.

His gaze turned to Shinobu as his mouth started to move.

"It's because he knows breath of the sun, no other reason, the only reason the others are alive is just by coincidence that they were with Tanjiro." He responded calmly but with a fierce tone that felt like it could cut into my skin.

"I almost thought i could sympathise with you, you Murderer!" Shinobu then started to raise her voice.

"Who said I wanted your sympathy? Pathetic."

That was it, I saw as he said that Shinobu snapped as Kanae entered the room. The room then changed as Kanae saw us next to him.

"You, are you here to mock us again? Like you do every time we see you? Did you hurt them? Did you?"

Kanae had completely changed, her presence caused everybody to shake except him as expected. He didn't respond he just towered above everybody and stared.

"So you aren't going to respond..."

He then started to talk. "Shall we go outside."

The sun pillar then started to walk towards the girls as there confidence turned to regret in the click of a finger

The sun pillar then started to walk towards the girls as there confidence turned to regret in the click of a finger. He then phased through the girls as he exited the room by again phasing through. The girls then looked at each other in fear as they followed the man. The trio were sweating buckets, even Inosuke with his mask on you could see the sweat falling from him face. They didn't know what to do, should they be scared or shocked? He just talked like that to a pillar! And his presence alone scared everybody to death.What changed with him? He never used to be like this, he was kind unlike now.

Tanjiro Pov

That was the sun pillar, the strongest demon slayer, I first met him when we fought Lower Moon Five. He beat him in a single attack, and he wasn't even trying! His just being in the room was horrible, he was like death itself.

Kanae Pov

We followed Yoshiki through the estate, walking through the house flooded my mind with memories. We walked past the dinning room where we had Mother's birthday diner at and the dojo where we all used to train. The group then exited the building into the beautiful back garden. He then turned towards us and sat down on a bench.

"You wanted to talk inside, what do you want?"

"I want to know why you did it!" Kanae said aggressively.

"We don't understand why you did it!" Shinobu shouted agreeing with her sister.

"It was to gain the light in my eyes."

The girls then responded by looking confused at him then realising what he meant. Kanae unsheathed her blade in anger as her sister followed.

"So I was right all those years ago!"

Flashback

"I don't understand Yoshiki why? Why did you do this." Kanae said whisky breathing irrationally.

"Yoshiki I thought you loved us all. You said we were family why would you do it?" Shinobu said whilst crying.

Yoshiki responded by his eyes spinning around creating a pattern that they had never seen before.

"Yoshiki is that why you did it? To obtain new eyes so you could see again?" Kanae asked

"Well done you finally figured it out." He said mocking Kanae.

Flashback End

As Kanae remembered the memory she stopped attacking him as her sister followed.

"Sister! Stop daydreaming!" Shinobu ordered.

Kanae held her weapon and stabbed it into the ground surprising Shinobu and giving no reaction from the sun pillar. The older of the siblings then started to mumble as her sister went up to her to check on her.

"Sister are you...."

"Dammit! Why are you so strong! Why am I so weak? I can't protect anybody. I couldn't protect you Shinobu! I train so much and I'm still useless!"

"Your not weak Sister you are strong it's just...."

"Just what! I couldn't protect you when we were against Upper Moon Two! I'm useless." She shouted unleashing her hidden emotions.

"Yoshiki, im sorry, I'm sorry I couldn't help you. I'm the reason that you are like this I'm sorry." She didn't even know what she was saying at this point but she just continued.