Part 96

The Strumming Of A Biwa Echoed Throughout The Fortress

Great I'm Here Again, Please Be Douma. Please.

A Second Sturm was heard. Soon Following after, another strum finished her song.

The Tattooed Demon looked over his shoulder and saw a lightning fast being appear right next to him.

"Who are you assho-..." Kaigaku rudely pressed at Akaza until his head was smashed clean off before he could even finish his question.

"Fuck Off dipshit know your place." He coldly said looking down on Kaigaku

"Don't Talk To Me like that I'm an Upper Moon Now! And The only people I respect are Muzan-Dono and Kokushibou-Sama! And Maybe The Other Upper Moons But That's Beside The Point, Who do you think you are doing that to me!"

The Pink haired Man looked at Kaigaku revealing his face to the Demon, he realised his mistake and went to apologise to his comrade but was thrown onto the floor by a already irritated Upper Moon 3.

"Don't Ever Threaten Me Again Or I will Pummel Your Skull into Oblivion."

Twang

Their feud was interrupted by Upper Moon 4's Biwa Transporting them to the centre point of the fortress, herself.

The Two Of Then Continued to argue,

"Ahem" Upper Moon One revealed himself to the two of them, their glances faced him and a Furious Muzan.

"Would Any Of You Like To Explain to me Where Hantengu and Gyokku are?"

"They are Dead Muzan-Dono!" A Usual Cheerful Douma answered his leader, annoying Akaza.

"How come you are all so weak? I should just kill all of you, except Kokushibou because he doesn't fail unlike the rest of you. And where is the Blue Spider Lily?"

"I've Been Trying Muzan-Dono but I haven't found anything yet, I could give you a head instead!"

Muzan aggressively clapped his hands together summoning a slug like demon.

"Let's See If You Will Die Or Not."

Kaiguku And Nakime Jolted their heads to Muzan out of fear, the other Upper Moons Already knew what was to come.

The Slug demon opened its mouth and sent out a large needle like thing that pierced into Upper Moon Four And Six's neck injecting minuscule amounts of The Demon King's Blood.

The immediate reaction caused the Demons to fall the ground into a seizure with blood erupting form their bodies and with no clear sign of stopping. The Other Demons just stared at them in an neutral stance patiently waiting for it to be over, in his usual kind and sympathetic self Douma went to go and help them both but was pulled back by Akaza's iron grip that was practically ripping The Rainbow Eyed Demon's shoulder of. He would have ripped his arm clean off if he wasn't in the presence of Upper Moon One.

As quickly as it started it was over, they both just laid on the floor as their bodies fully adjusted to the modifications.

"Wow, I'm surprised they survived I gave them more of my blood than usual. Now you three."

Kokushibou kneeled to the floor awaiting what was to come not wasting anytime, the other two on the other hand were more cautious after seeing what happened to the others, Douma sat down cross legged on the wooden floor and next to him Akaza lowered himself into a squat.

The three were then injected with Muzan's blood into there neck drastically increasing there strength as they had previously had in the past, Kokushibou had been injected with Muzan's Blood twice as much as Akaza and Douma combined making him far stronger than the two of them combined.

The other two demons looked in shock at the three as they were completely emotionless and barley even reacted from being injected with blood which almost killed Nakime and Kaigaku.

Clap Clap

dam I'm really inconsistent with this