Part 23

Me and Ulla had been walking for over an hour now we were getting hungry. So we stopped by at the nearest restaurant. We quickly got into the restaurant and ordered our food. After waiting for our food the dishes had been delivered. I had ordered some ramen and Ulla ordered some shushi. The food was good but no were near as good as my wife's but to be fair the only person who's food is as good is Eto's. After finishing my food I waited for Ulla to finish her food. After she finished we paid for the dishes then left to go back to the Uchiha village.

10 Minutes Later.

Yoshihiro Pov

After our meal we walked through the district leading to the Uchiha Village. A familiar yet foreign smell wafted towards us it's like it was calling us calling us to the village. As we got closer to the Village the smell only got stronger until we reached the gate to the village.

Yoshiki Pov

After leaving the Kochos the sun was already starting to set so I had to be quick getting home so I didn't encounter any demons but just in case I had my blade so I would still be fine.

2 Hours Later

I had been walking for quite awhile now and I was starting to get hungry so I stoped by a near by restaurant. I brushed the tarp covering the restaurant out of the way and sat down.

"Hello, what would you like to get?" The man asked.

Yoshiki then looked at the menu at the table.

"Can I have the ramen please." The boy said politely.

"Yep that'll be up in a few minutes."

He then went to the back of the restaurant and started to cook the ramen. After a few minutes of waiting he came back with a tasty looking dish.

"Thank you".

"No problem by any chance do you know Yoshihro and Ulla?" He questioned.

"Yes I do they are my parents do they come here often?"

"No not really but they were here today, I asked because you are a spitting image of your father."

"Really did you used to know him."

"Yep I did we used to be demon slayers together". He said whilst pulling up blade from his weist.

"Wow that's cool." He said in between the slurps of his food.

"Do you want to become a demon slayer?"

"I did but I'm already a demon slayer." He said in his usual monotone voice.

"Really? You haven't even lived out your childhood yet."

"Yeah that's fine with me if that's the cost to help people."

"Wow your really intelligent for your age also you can have your food today as I forgot to do something for your father a while ago." He said.

"Thank you sir."

"If you need me I will be in the back."

"Thanks." The child said.

Then he ate his ramen. After eating his ramen he checked to see if he has all of his stuff and waved the man off as he started to leave to continue his walk back to his home.

All that Yoshiki could think about is how grateful he was to be gifted such a lovely life. Lovely family Lovely friends and people who will always care for you.

25 Minutes Later

I was almost back home and an eerie sent flooded my smell the sent only got stronger the closer I came to the Uchiha Village. By the time I was their the large wooden gats that closed of the Village was open although it was always meant to be shut at all times. Weird. The eerie sent suddenly transcended into the aura of a demon. But there wasn't just one aura there were multiple powerful auras all concentrated together and two auras stood out from all the others. It was there strength.

Yoshiki cautiously walked through the large open gates to a scene he would never forget

Blood

Thanks for reading

Thank you for 1.5k reads.