Part 19

Father had just challenged me to a spar wich I agreed to, he also told me to continue using the breathing technique the whole time which I will probably find to be a bit challenging. Then as I planned to get into my position, Father's pupil turned red and the iris around it turned into a blood red color. Then the 3 tomoes appeared showing father skill with the sharingan. But unexpected the sharing an started to change again as the tomoes started to spin around creating a new symbol replacing the tomes.

"The mangekyo?"

"You are correct this is the mangekyo sharingan I will tell you about it another time but let's get started." He said cracking his knuckles.

I started with a barrage of attacks that my father easily countered. Then I did a flurry of vertical attacks that had no effect on the head of the Uchiha Village. This continued for a few minutes until my father started to attack. His attacks came at lightning speed that if I blinked I would of lost. I parried one of his attacks at went on the offensive.

"Breath of the sun Flash Dance!"

Yoshiki pumped all of the oxygen in his body and uses it to power his legs the boy almost instantaneously hit his father multiple times with the training sword. He then prepared for his next move

"Breath of the sun Blue Haven!" Yoshiki vertically spun around in a 360 and struck his father with his flame incased blade.

But like his father said the technique used a lot of stamina. Yoshiki dropped to the floor gasping for air.

"Well done Yoshiki you've already beat my record for consecutive strikes with breath of the sun."

"Thank, you". He said out of the gasps for air.

Father then scooped up the tired Yoshiki onto his back.

"We are going to go back now, have you left anything?" He asked.

"No I haven't".

"Ok great, also the Kochos are coming round today".

Yoshiki's face started to beam from excitement.

"Really? Is Shinobu and Kanae coming?" Said the excited boy.

"Yep they're coming round as well".

The Uchiha's then continued to walk back to there home. Father carried Yoshiki the rest of the way back as he has still light as he was still a small child. Coming from the large family home a delicious smell was transcending from the building, it was mother's cooking.

After we had caught the small we rushed to the house. We crashed through the door scanning the house for the food. Father was the one to catch sight of the food first and rushed to the table, I quickly followed in his footsteps. After sitting at the table mother came into the room and started to serve up the food and after she sat down herself and started to eat the food as well.

 After sitting at the table mother came into the room and started to serve up the food and after she sat down herself and started to eat the food as well

"Thank you for cooking mother." Yoshiki said happily.

"Thanks Eto". Father said whilst gulping down the food.

"No problem all I care about is if you are both healthy." She responded.

After Gulping down the food the Uchiha's gazes were at the front door where a knock was heard. The head of the family stood up from the table and walked over to the door and opened it.

"Hello Uncle Yoshihiro!" The two girls said.

"Hey what's up Yoshi?"

"Not much." Father said.

"Did you bring the stuff?" He said quietly so Yoshiki didn't hear.

"Yeah we did". He said quietly.

They then went back to their usual tone.

"Hey Yoshiki do you want to come to the village with us?" Uncle Funai asked.

"Yes please I'm not doing anything at the moment." He said.

"Ok great let's get going then." He said as the group started to walk out of the door.

Yoshiki quickly ran to his room and grabbed his blade as usual then started to head out the door until.

"Wait, everybody come back." Father requested.

"What's the matter?" Uncle asked confused.

"Yoshiki's blade arrived when he was in the coma so he wasn't able to see what colour his blade would become."

"Oh yeah I forgot that's always cool to watch."

Father then passed me a blade inside it's sheath, he then gave me the look to unsheathe the blade.

Everybody's gazes were caught on the blade as it cycled through all colors until it stopped at a opaque obsidian color. The blade was the blackest of blacks the blade seemed to be more like obsidian than the metal it was forged with. But crimson cracks trickled from the handle of the blade beautifully mixing with the black void that covered the blade.

"Wow that's amazing" Kanae said.

"It's so cool!" Shinobu said.

"That's pretty neat Yoshiki but we need to get going

"That's pretty neat Yoshiki but we need to get going." He said gesturing to leave.

Yoshiki then picked up the new blade and placed it into its sheathe and placed it on his right side.

The group then left the house.

"So what are we going to do?" Yoshiki asked

"Let's Go get some food, would you like to come to our house after lunch?" He asked.

"Yeah I would like to but I would have to ask my Father."

"No you don't I already asked him". He said reassuring the child.

"Thank you so much Uncle!" He beamed out.

Thanks for reading

I'm sorry I won't be able to thank about each milestone as I'm only able to see when we get to 2k views sorry everybody.