Part 15

"Quak Quak Yoshiki Uchiha you have been promoted to the rank of Kanoto from Mizunoto Quak". Crow told Yoshiki.

"Thank you". He said joyfully as the crow flew into the distance.

After taking my medicine nothing eventful happened for the rest of my recovery except for laying in the garden and playing with the girls and helping with cooking and the house.

Day 7 recovery.

Today we are going to go out to get some stuff for Auntie Eto's birthday in the village near the Kochos house.

"Hey Yoshiki we are going now." "Kanae told the boy.

"Ok I'm coming." He responded.

He grabbed his sword in case something happened then headed downstairs and headed out of the door.

"What should we get mom?" Shinobu asked.

"We could get her some flowers! What do you think Yoshiki?"

"I'm not sure maybe a kimono." He added.

"Yeah that would mom would love that!" The older sister said excited.

"Mom likes flowers so let's get a flower kimono for her!"

"That sounds good." They added.

Then they had arrived at the kimono shop.

"Welcome what are you all longing for?" The shopkeep asked.

"We are looking for a flower kimono." They said.

"Ok it will be here in a second what size do you need?" He asked.

"Is mom a large no?" "No moms is to small to be a large maybe a medium?" "I think Auntie Eto is a small as my mother is a medium and she's taller than Auntie." "Yeah I think mom is a small". They all talked about deciding on her size.

"A small flower kimono please."

"Ok just give me a second".

The trio stated to worry about the size of the kimono but they were quickly assured when the shopkeep came back with the most majestic thing they had ever seen.

The kimono was a pale white color that was decorated with various types of flowers. Cherry blossoms wrapped around the neck of the Kimono that trailed down to the hip of the kimono. It had the kanji for "flower sewn onto the back a gold silk.

"Thank you so much!" They said grateful.

"No problem just don't take to long as it will be night soon". He said for the children's safety.

"It's fine Yoshiki's a demon slayer!" She responded loudly.

"What him the young boy?" He said shocked by his young age.

"Yeah his only six but he packs a punch."

"Wow I've never seen a demon slayer that young in my life! For respect you can have the kimono for free." He said happy to give the kimono for free.

"No sir it's fine we have the money..."

"No it's fine keep it! It's hard to sell as it's quite small so just keep it and continue to slay demons!" He said as he walked back into the back of the shop to ignore their complaints of being given such an expensive item.

"Let's go and get some decorations!" Shinobu suggested.

"Yeah let's get some decorations what do you think Yoshiki?" Kanae asked.

"I'm fine with whatever you both want." He responded.

"Ok let's go!" Shinobu said as she ran to a decorations store.

The decorations store was a large wooden hut filled to the brim with the most beautiful decorations that varied from lights to bunting.

"Oh let's get this one." "Lets get this" "And this" "Yeah and this it's pretty." "What do you think about this one Yoshiki?" "Yoshiki?" "Yoshiki?"

Bonk

"Ow what was that for?" Yoshiki said irritated.

"You zoned out we've got the decorations let's go home ok?" Shinobu said.

"Shinobu next time don't hit him ok." Kanae said pleading Shinobu.

"It's fine it's my fault for zoning out". He said reassuring Kanae.

The aura in the village suddenly changed.

"Stay behind me." He said surprising the girls in the sudden change in tone.

He started to walk around the village to find the centre of the aura and as they got closer and closer he recognized the aura a demon.

When did we get 750 reads! That's mad thank you all.