Part 58

"Hinokuro Kagura, Fake Rainbow!"

With the high speed spin and twist, the attack will confuse the target and the better the targets vision, the more effective the illusion is due to the after image.

"Hinokuro Kagura,"

Her head then jolted towards me. I see it! The opening thread! I can do this.

"Fire Wheel!"

My attack on the demon failed, she dodged the attack by moving her head as if she was just messing around

My attack on the demon failed, she dodged the attack by moving her head as if she was just messing around. Whilst still in the air she stared at me from over her should and sent a harsh glare at me.

"Even Your Best Move Is To Weak For Me." She said almost like she had lost interest.

The opening thread is gone! She then smashed me with one of her attacks that broke at least one of my ribs. Prepare for impact! Brace! Brace! I was slammed into the cold floor that sent me back to my senses about who I was fighting. I'm not as strong as him or a Hashira! I'm being to overconfident. I was gasping for air on the floor, each breath felt like a needle was being stabbed into my lungs. The demon approached my body that laid on the floor. She jumped into the air and started to destroy everything with her attacks.

"Recovery Breathing!"

I managed to grasp a small amount of air in the time that she wasn't anialating me. In the split second that she wasn't attacking me I dodged the incoming attack that was sent to kill. I may have dodged the attack but could she dodge mine? I sent an attack furled with adrenaline at my opponent. Yes. She didn't even have to block my attempt of an attack. The obi was tougher than my blade and I would have to pump all of my energy to even graze it. Even if my attacks were more powerful they are still to slow and the opening thread breaks immediately! I must use more strength! More! Raise my body temperature!

Flashback

"I must tell Shinobu and Kanae san."

"No it's fine I'm alright, please don't tell them." I said to the crying child.

"But your temperature is to high, and your fever isn't breaking."

"Please keep this a secret." I pleaded.

"But you are still ill!"

"That's fine, it makes me able to use my family technique more as the hotel I am the stronger I am."

End of Flashback

Yes! That's the key! I must increase my body temperature. My mysterious master who i only met at night was the only one who knew about Kagura dance! That's what he said! I must listen to what he said, if I die I would be an embarrassment for everybody. I will not become a burden! I dashed towards the demon with the intent to kill her. As expected she dodged out of the way. But she didn't reappear until I heard the manic laughter of the demon.

"Finally! A pillar has came! A real opponent. And that person will be released!"

She then started to destroy the area around me with her blood demon art. In what felt like the blink of an eye the whole district was partly destroyed.

She even managed to hit me as well

She even managed to hit me as well. I had a large gash on my shoulder that was quite deep and limited my movements, but at least I didn't lose my hand like the pedestrian behind me. The screams of people engulfed me and pulled me down but, I still had a job to do. The demon smirked from atop the wreckage of the buildings.

"Stop Right there! You will pay for your actions!"

Her face quickly turned to displeasure and she started to mutter some words.

"Augh your still alive, your plane existence disgusts me, I wish you foul humans could just rot in hell."

My body started to fill to the brim with an unexplainable anger. It made my blood boil what she said, I felt like I just wanted to. To.. to.

Kill

Daki Pov

That boy was really starting to piss me off. But that wasn't enough to stop me from getting a tasty meal. I watched the Hashira's aura pinpointing its location. But a a powerful aura as potent as the Hashira's yet different appeared from behind me. It swooped my head and used my obi to protect my body as I would guess that it wouldn't be friendly. And to my surprise it was him. That bitch of a kid. His appearance changed, the weird birthmark like thing in his head had changed from a couple minutes ago, it had extended further down his face almost reaching his upper cheek bone. But that wasn't even the weirdest thing. His eyes were filled with blood. Before I could react my obi was already blocking his attack to my head in an attempt to decapitate me. Foolish boy, he couldn't even hurt a fly. He then started to ramble on about "peace" "the lives I took" but why would that matter. Ye wasn't the first to say stuff like this to me and he won't be the last. But what he said felt so foreign yet so close.

"Why do you take them?"

"Why do you trample on people's lives?"

"What's so fun about it? What's so enjoyable?"

"What do you think lives are?"

What is this? What is this memory! It's not mine? Who is this idiot? Wait this isn't my memories. There.

Muzan's

Hello everybody

Thank you all for the support on the recent chapters it's been great seeing all the positivity around :) I hope covid hasn't affected any of you as it's not great and I hope you all enjoyed today's chapter.

Next Chapter

Release date: 16 janvier 2020 :)