Part 46

"This World Is Controlled By Me." The voice echoed through the world.

" The voice echoed through the world

??? Pov

The moon then turned crimson red, a pattern was embedded into the crust of it. The man who's mind I had entered, stood toward above me seeming as large as the moon itself. He was what I presumed was death itself, his looks alone caused me to shudder in fear, but the voice, the Voice! It haunts me! The man's footsteps mirrored throughout the world. Each step made me miss a heartbeat. As he edged towards me I tried to push myself of of the ground to escape from him. Run! Run! I Will Die If He Comes Any Comes Any Closer! I then attempted to stand but I was chained to the floor. The man resumed his walking. Every step he took caused me to scream in fear, but nobody could hear my screams. Then the environment changed whilst my focus wasn't on the man. Everything was colourless. Black and White. My body was pinned to a cross, I was unable to move a muscle in my body. I then felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I looked forwards and he held a weapon that I couldn't identify and stabbed me in the stomach, again and Again and Again and Again. But then I felt a bother pain, a pain in my rib, the man had multiplied! He was stabbing something, Me! I had also been mimicked! But the copy was like a voodoo doll, I felt all the pain that copy received. Then more of them and me appeared, and the amount of pain I felt increased.

"This will last for 48 hours, 47 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds remain." He said with a smirk of the devil himself.

No, No, No No, No, No, No, No, No,No, No, No No, No, No, No, No, No,No, No, No No, No, No, No, No, No,No, No, No No, No, No, No, No, No,No, No, No No, No, No, No, No, No,No, No, No No, No, No, No, No, No,No, No, No No, No, No, No, No, No,No, No, No No, No, No, No, No, No,No, No, No No, No, No, No, No, No,No, No, No No, No, No, No, No, No!

My core is going to be destroyed! The trauma will kill me! He's evil! Evil! I just want sweet dreams! This isn't a sweet dream! This is hell! Hell!

The child's body then fell out of the spirit realm as the empty shell of what was once living collapsed to the floor.

Yoshiki Pov

"Kotoamatsukami!"

I then casted the Genjutsu on the children that were killing the innocents releasing them from their tricks. They all stood their with shock tattooed onto their faces.

How could I be pulled out of the trick from somebody other than lord Emnu? Thought one of Emnu's servants.

There gazed then landed on me, watching their faces turn from shock to fear was quite amusing, they then started to move to escape from me. But I didn't think that that would happen so I pulled him into the Kamui dimension. The others looked at me petrified of what I would to to them, I then sent the rest of them to the kamui dimension. I then sensed the demon. The demon had fused with the train! The neck of the demon was at the carriage closest to the drivers seat. I then ran through the train pushing through the corpses eventually I reached the "neck". I unsheathed my blade and stabbed it into the floor resulting in some blood spitting out of the stab mark. The train almost flinched in response to me stabbing it. Weird. I then raised my hand above my head and started the move that would slay the demon. However my sword was held back by formations of the demons body grasping onto it, the Kanji Lower Moon One was embedded into an eye that was on the body. But unfortunately for the demon unlike most demon slayers I was a duel wilder. My blade slashed through the demons neck caucing the train to spiral out of control derailing itself and flying of the tracks.

Hello everybody, I'm sorry for not uploading. I was meant to upload yesterday but then fell asleep sorry! Other than that thank you all for the feedback from the last couple chapters it's been really nice seeing everybody's thoughts about the book. I will try to upload the next chapter by saterday as I don't have much time to write as it's my birthday tomorrow and I have some school work. Thanks everybody!