Part 69

The blades inched towards the stunned man waiting to kill him. But from the distance a giant wave crashed through the crescent blades redirecting them back at the enemy. As expected the Uchiha was able to away from the attacks away leaving destruction behind him.

"Sanemi, get ready!" Giyu ordered the Wind Pillar.

Senemi responded by abruptly standing up with his broken blade in hand and bracing himself for the battle. The Sun Pillar followed as he stood his guard. Giyu made the first move when his blade slammed into Yoshiki's blade. The impact slightly moved him back but The Water Pillar wasn't done!

"Water Breathing, Seventh Form! Piercing Raindrop!"

Giyu's attack was to lower his guard so his attack could pierce through his skull. Yoshiki dodged his fastest attack by jolting his head to the ground as he muttered some quiet words.

Kanae then went for a swift attack at Yoshiki which was stopped by Sanemi saving her from one of their opponents deadly crescent moons.

"Thank you Sanemi." Sanemi nodded quickly refocusing.

They regained their focus onto their opponent. Shinobu didn't know what to do as her kit was only used for killing demons and nothing else and if she did attempt to battle her former family friend she would be overwhelmed by Yoshiki's massive amounts of strength. But she knew that she couldn't just stay there and wait for the battle to end, she had to help she was a Hashira. The four of them made their move. They entered what they called "Hashira Formation" a formation that covered all angles with them in a square like formation.

Kanae Pov

"Tsukuyomi!"

I need to close my eyes! I can't go back their not again no No!

A sudden thud disrupted Kanae's thoughts she briefly snapped her eyes open and stared at the noice.

Oh god, Sanemi he's been under Yoshiki's attack!

The older of the Kochos rushed to the fallen Wind pillar. Sanemi was madly panting and sweating for dear life. He had seen what he shouldn't have seen things that should not be seen. We all went to the fellow pillar blocking him from any incoming attacks, but what happened next was unexpected. Yoshiki fell to the floor. He wasn't even hit but he suddenly just fell to the ground in a coughing spree holding his shoulder again. Even if it was wrong this was our only opening of attack!

 Even if it was wrong this was our only opening of attack!

Shinobu Pov

Was this going to be it? When we would kill Yoshiki! This would be it! We could finally avenge our family!

"Water Breathing, Eleventh Form! Dead Calm!"

"INSECT BREATHING, DANCE OF THE DRAGONFLY: COMPOUND EYE HEXAGON!"

Shinobu didn't know if her attack would hurt him but she was pretty sure it would, as in the ingredients to her poison she also added lots of ingredients that are irritating to humans that in large quantities could prove to be fatal.