Part 63

"Good luck with that." A man with a large scar on his right cheek said.

"You aren't getting away any longer "Sun Pillar"." Giyu shouted.

Finally some backup!

"We still have to deal with the Upper Moon,"

"What will we do with hi..." The Serpent Pillar questioned.

The Sun Pillar had gone! We couldn't even see where he's gone.

"We need to kill the demon, but keep ur your guard, he could attack at any moment!"

Iguro Pov

I have never seen The Sun Pillar in battle before but from what everybody says, he's extremely strong and dangerous. And the fact he could beat Sanemi without trying isn't good for us, but we have numbers so we should be fine.

The area was surrounded with rubble only the remains of a small amount of houses remained. Was this the demon or him? Either way the demon was near and we had to kill it. A large gust of rubble approached us. We all easily dodged the rubble but that showed us where the action was. Over the ruins of the house it was that boy, that boy that was going to get executed! How's he still alive? He's already fought against two Upper moons! I respect him for being able to survive and the fact that he has the confidence to protect people. I have high hopes for him. Unless he touches Kanroji then he's dead!

"Hey! Tanjiro! You need some help?" The bright Sabito shouted out.

"You guys! When did you get here? And yes please!"

Two figures were battling Tanjiro, the closer I got the more prominent their features became. There was a female demon that had a weird sash around her and a male demon who had two weird scythe like weapons that seemed to be coated in poison. We quickly entered a formation to kill the duo of demons. Giyu and Sabito started first, they unleashed a duo of Water Style attacks damaging the demons before they could properly react. Now it was me and Uzui. Uzui went fist and was able to cut off the female demon's head with ease. But now it was my turn. I dashed towards the male demon in a defensive stance to block any of his attacks which he weirdly didn't do. For an Upper Moon they seemed kinda. Weak. I was able to touch his neck with my blade before swiftly slicing it off.

"Something is wrong." Uzui told us.

"Yep I'm with you on that something isn't right." The scarred man agreed.

"Hey Uzui,"

"Yeah Giyu?"

"Did he engage with them at all?"

"Yeah he did, he was able to block their attacks easily but they suddenly stopped attacking him."

"Sabito, you know what I'm thinking,"

"Yep,"

"He's still here."

"Sun Pillar, come out! We know that you are here!" Uzui "flamboyantly" shouted.

Something weird then started to happen.

Tanjiro Pov

I may be injured but I must complete my mission for Lady Tanayo, I pulled the weird dagger out of a pocket in my clothes and threw it to the silent body of the Upper Moon. I could feel my body aching what was happening? Why do I feel so tired? What was that noise?!?

Nezuko found a dog whilst on a mission and tried to show Giyu and Shinobu it but they kinda don't like floofy animals.

Hello everybody it's me, cykablytxx. I hope you have enjoyed today's story we are also getting super close to 40k reads which is great.

I've got a quick question for everybody.

What is everybody's favourite Hashira?

Thank you all for reading. :)

Next chapter 1st of fe