Part 73

"Hotaru has gone missing right now."

Tanjiro was shocked where had he gone to and why?

"We're doing are best to look for him so please be patient." The small man requested.

That's a nice name.

"Hotaru, what a cute name!"

"I am the one who gave it to him." The small man added

"But he keeps badmouthing me as it's "to cute" and not "manly" Tanjiro sighed as he thought it was a nice name. "He's been like this since he was a child, he always throws tantrums and just runs away. Sorry about that."

Tanjiro quickly corrected the man. "No No! I'm the one who ends up chipping and breaking it!"

"It's his fault for forging a sword that can actually break." He said in a dark tone.

"But as soon as we find him we will seize him and give him a punishment

"But as soon as we find him we will seize him and give him a punishment. So don't worry." He explained casually.

"Please don't be so violent!" Tanjiro begged.

"I've heard that you are still recovering so if your sword smith doesn't forge your blade by the time you are back on the field we will replace him, the hot springs to wonders for the body so please spend some time in them." Tanjiro then left the building to find the hot spring.

--------------

Do you understand the plan

Yes

Good, you must start tomorrow

Understood Lord )#*' *^]<§€}

-------

"WHERES TANJIRO!"

"Be quite Inosuke!" Aoi demanded.

Inosuke shivered in fear as Ali approached him.

"If you shout again you won't get any diner!"

"And before you ask he's at a secret place."

The boar wearing man nodded in fear and agreement

The estate had became a lot more intense since Tanjiro's departure, Zenitsu and Inosuke had nobody to keep them in check as that was Tanjiro's job no Aoi can't do that at all times and the others are either on a mission or tending to patients. Aoi had to fight an uphill battle.

Rengoku Pov

Today marks the first month out of the Kocho's estate. It was rough back then but life has improved, I've thanked the sisters for saving my life but I still feel like I haven't thanked them enough. My failure as a pillar to defeat Upper Moon 3 or him has been on my mind a lot but I hasn't been as much recently, Tanjiro has greatly improved his skills as a swordsman which I'm proud of. I may not of taught him much but he is a passionate kid and I believe in him and Nezuko they will eventually beat the Demon King and I'm certain. Hopefully he will come to my estate again as it's great to see him and father has found some old scrolls about his unique breathing technique which will further improve his skills. He is a strong kid and will be a pillar in no time.

I'm certain...

Mui thinks of the other Hashira like animals (except Giyu)

Obanai-cat

Uzui-monke

Kyojuro-rooster

Gyomei-bear

Shinobu-woodpecker

Shinazugawa-dog

Kanroji-chick

Giyu-ornament

What animal do you think Yoshiki would be?

Hello again, thank you for reading today's chapter.

I apologize for this chapter coming out later than usual I had lots of homework that I forgot to do....