Part 38

"I'm ok thank you Shinobu what have I missed and is everybody ok?" Kanae asked.

"You haven't missed much but we have a pillar meeting now so just go outside and I'll be heading their nowas we are at Ubuyashiki's house so go at your own pace. Everybody is ok Giyu and Sabito are being a bit weird now."

"Thank you Shinobu."

Shinobu then left the room and headed to the meeting. I gradually got up and walked outside.

All of the pillars were kneeling down onto the ground

All of the pillars were kneeling down onto the ground. I quickly went and sat next to Sabito and kneeled onto the ground. Everybody was here today but weirdly the boy from yesterday "Tanjiro" as they called him was with us. His head was being forced into the ground forcing him to bow for Ubuyashiki san.

"Greetings my children."

"Hello Ubuyashiki san." They all responded.

"I heard that you defeated Lower Moon 5 congratulations."

"Ubuyashiki san may I speak." Sabito asked Politely.

"Yes you may."

"We also encountered the sun pillar." This shocked everybody.

The sun pillar was last spotted when Kanae and Shinobu fought Upper Moon Two. The only people that really knew anything about him were the sisters as the pillars were only told the basic information about him. Only the sisters knew his name and where he was from and only them and Ubuyashiki san himself.

They started to attack the four of them with questions until Gyomei clapped his hands together silencing everybody.

"We do not understand his reasoning for being there but he did slay the Lower moon with Tanjiro's assistance."

"We did engage in combat with him but he."

"Destroyed Us." Sabito was usually extremely positive and seeing him down really emphasised how badley they must of lost.

"We couldn't even land a scratch on him even all of our attacks combined were futile compared to his indestructible defence."

"He possesses a technique that allows him to summon an ethereal being around him, that he controls with his body. It posses a blade that destroyed part of the forest in a single slash."The description of him alone caused everybody to shiver in fear even Sanemi and Gyomei.

"But for some reason he had some form of interest in Tanjiro that we don't understand."

Everybody then stared at the boy.

"Tanjiro Kamado, you have been travelling with a demon, The Hashiras will decide your Fate."

"Travelling with a demon goes against the demon slayer corps rules!" Kyojuro Loudly said.

"Chop his head of it will be Flamboyant."

"Travelling with a demon how much of an idiot are you?" Sanemi said mocking the boy.

He then picked up a wooden box with something inside.

"This is what we do to demons!"

Sanemi then unsheathed his blade and Stabes it through the box. Squeals of pain came from the box as his sword slipped back out covered in blood.

"If you think you can save demons!"

"I will kill you like I will with the sun pillar!" He shouted.

"Why don't you then?"

Thanks for reading who was at the end?.?.?