Part 2

Yoshiki POV

I received my blade from my father, he started to teach me about my stance and posture whilst holding the sword.

Although he has been teaching me about the blade for only a few minutes everything already felt so natural like I have been doing it for years my sword flowed like water in a peaceful but powerful current.I saw in the corner of my eye my father looking at me with his jaw hanging from his mouth is shock.

"How?What?"

"Is there something wrong father?"Yoshiki asked in a worried tone.

"No nothing is wrong it's just."

"Your ability to wield a sword is godlike". Father said in disbelief.

"Out of all the people I have ever seen Wield a sword you have learnt it the quickest and maybe even mastered the few mover I have just told you!"

"How can you be sure father I'm just a kid?" Yoshiki asked.

"I'm certain! You posses a gift a gift of strength that is stronger than mine when I was at least twice your age!"He says flabbergasted.

"Thank you father".Yoshiki modestly responds.

"I'm going to offer you so something that I have offered no one".Yoshihiro says seriously.

Yoshiki gulps.

"Would you like to become a demon slayer to slay demons and save the people that cannot defend themselves?"

"Are you a demon slayer?"Questions Yoshiki.

"Yes I was but not anymore I retired once I became leader of the village."

"Father may I become a demon slayer."

"Yes my glorious son yes you can."He proudly says.

"But we must head back now as mother must be getting worried by now."

"Understood Father".Yoshiki responds sleepily.

Yoshihiro waved his hand for the young boy to hop on his back.

Yoshiki climbed up to his fathers back and nuzzled his head into his fathers shoulder.

Then everything started to fade into black as Yoshiki drifted into sleep.

Thank you for 30 reads you guys are insane

What should the Yoshiki's mangekyo abilities be?