Part 47

My blade slashed through the demons neck caucejng the train to spiral out of control derailing itself and flying of the tracks.

Tanjiro Pov

I was abruptly taken out of my dream to me being outside of the train. I looked around and saw the train derailed and folded into itself. Where is everybody? He checked around and saw Nezuko on the floor next to Inosuke and Zenitsu. Few at least they are alright. But the flame pillar wasn't around. I ran towards Nezuko to check if she was ok. Fine. I then checked the others. Fine. I woke everybody up as the train might fall on them! Inosuke woke up first because of his primal instincts then Zenitsu who was still tired and scared. But Nezuko didn't wake up as she was sleeping to recover from her injuries. Suddenly a faint but potent smell that seemed demon like and extremely powerful but another scent was mixed in as well, the scent was very similar to the demons but it seemed more human like. I then investigated the smell with a sleeping Nezuko on my back. The other tightly followed behind me. The closer we got the stronger the smell became and the faint noice of a blade colliding grew. I looked over the hill through the hill and saw Kyojuro san who was hurt! He was also battling a demon a strong demon who's back was facing us.

 I looked over the hill through the hill and saw Kyojuro san who was hurt! He was also battling a demon a strong demon who's back was facing us

His body had lines almost tattooed on him, he wore small jacket and shorts that were tied to it with a role. He matched the smell of the powerful demon from earlier but the other scent had completely vanished, leaving no traces of it behind.

The demon then continued its battle with my teacher. Destroying him. The battle seemed to have been going on for a while now but we couldn't help him, we would just be a burden. The demon then loudly announced his name.

Akaza

The demon only fought using the finest martial arts, he stood at the centre of a compass like thing that pointed towards Kyojuro at any time. I couldn't stand watching him getting hurt trying to protect us. I then ran as fast as I could before my teacher could be injured anymore. The closer I came the worse the flame pillars injures became. The compass needle quickly turned towards me as I started my attack.

"Flame Dance!" I shouted before my attack was quickly parried by the demon.

The demon then grabbed me by the neck and threw me into the ground, the cracking of my bones filled my ears as the impact shook throughout my body causing me to start coughing blood. Akaza the aimed another punch at me with enough force to end me then and there. My life flashed before my eyes as the attack was about to collide with my chest awaiting my death I had failed, I failed Nezuko, I couldn't protect her, I couldn't turn her back into a human, I couldn't kill the sun pillar for the Kocho sisters, I'm a failure. Why am I so weak? Why do I train to my limits and I'm still weak? I just wish everything will be alright without me.

 Why am I so weak? Why do I train to my limits and I'm still weak? I just wish everything will be alright without me

My life then turned to complete darkness.

Hello everybody I'm sorry this update is quite late today but I hoped you enjoyed.

The main reason the update was so late is because the deep stone crypt raid on destiny 2 released and me and my team had to complete the raid within 24 hours of release. It took us around 16-17 hours after release for us to beat it.