Part 6

Ok let's go we are walking so it might take a while".

"Understood". The child said.

Timeskip 3 hours into the trip.

"Hey father".

"Yes Yoshiki'.

"How much longer until we are there?" Yoshiki asked.

"A few more hours at most".

"I forgot to ask you earlier but what is after mastering the sharingan?"

"I will tell you another time but rest now so you are not tiered when we are there."

Yoshiki rested his head into his fathers shoulder as he slowly fell asleep.

"Hey wake up".???

Yoshiki fluttered his eyes adapting to the bright lights in front of him. He looked beside him realizing that he had been woken up by his father.

"We are almost there so I woke you up so you don't give a bad impression". His father said in a quite voice.

Yoshiki followed his father as instructed and was shocked to see what the Kocho family's house looked like. To say it was a large house was a understatement it was huge! It was well lit and had a well kept garden and a sign "Welcome to the butterfly estate." The butterfly estate was colorful, it had lots of lights that illuminated the house greatly.

"So what do you think?" Mother asked.

"It's bright and it's huge."

"That's what I said when I first came here."

Father knocked on the door as me and mother stood beside him. I could here footsteps approaching and the noice of the door unlocking was heard as the door was opened.

Four people stood in the door way as what I presumed was the father ushered us to come in. I was stunned by how vibrant it was inside the house it was more vibrant here than it was outside which surprised me.

 I was stunned by how vibrant it was inside the house it was more vibrant here than it was outside which surprised me

We where then escorted to what I would guess to be there living room.

"Hello this is my wife Ulla and our son Yoshiki". Father said.

In response I gave a wave to the other family. They responded to father by introducing themselves.

"Hello I'm Funai this is my wife Eto and this is our two daughter's Kanae and Shinobu the older one is Kanae and the younger one is Shinobu."

The older one Kanae gave a friendly wave back but the younger one Shinobu hid behind her older sister and did nothing so I presumed she was shy.

"Excuse me Funai can Yoshiki train in your dojo if that's ok."

"Yeah that's fine Wait your already training his how old is he?" He said shocked by the fact I was training at my age.

"He's six, seven in November."

"Wow he's so young he's a few months older than Kanae, girls can you take his to the Dojo whilst the adults chat." Funai requested.

"Ok father". The girls said.

"Yoshiki don't train to much remember you have already trained today."

"Ok father". I said whilst I followed the girls out of the room.

"So what training do you do?" Kanae asked.

"Sword Training". I responded in my usual monotone voice.

"What! You are allowed to do that if I asked my parents they wouldn't let me."

"I asked my parents and they said yeah so you should try it." Kanae said disappointed.

"Ok thank you this is the dojo".

Although the dojo was large it was underused.

"Do you have any training equipment?"

"No I don't think so hey Shinobu is there any training equipment in here?" She asked.

Shinobu responded by nodding her head and pointing towards a cupboard.

"Thanks". I said as I walked towards the the cupboard.

They had lots of training equipment maybe even more than fathers dojo. What I quickly noticed was the fact that the equipment was rarely used and dusty and rather expensive.

"Why isn't the training equipment used?" I said whilst dragging the heavy equipment into the center of the dojo.

"It's because father and mother don't approve of violence so they do not train and we aren't allowed to because we are to young.

"That makes sense"

I then pulled then blade out of its sheath as it glistened I'm the large room.

"And you even get a real sword I'm so jealous." Kanae said shocked.

"It looks quite cool." Shinobu mumbled out.

I started to get into stance as the sisters stared at me waiting for my next move.

Ok now what the What how come we have this.

So yesterday we doing great we had around 80 reads and today alone we have got another 20 I don't no what to say but you guys are the real mvp thank you all truly

cykablytxx