Part 50

"I don't die to weak demon like you, also well done, you've managed to piss me off, I don't care about this "supreme territory" or about becoming a demon." His voice was cold filled with displeasure.

"What is your name?" He asked respectfully.

"My name."

"Yoshiki Uchiha."

The world at that moment stopped. Why was he here? Was he here to kill the demon then finish us? Akaza's face then changed from pure confidence to fear in an instant.

Akaza Pov

Shit, this is the guy who almost killed Douma, what do I do? Akaza then turned to the sky and saw that it was almost sunrise.

"Sorry i can't stay but I'll see you all later, and especially you Yoshiki Uchiha."

Kyojuro Pov

So that's the sun pillars name. I thought the Uchiha were all wiped out years ago. Akaza then fled into the distance causing no reaction from him. I could hear in the distance a familiar voice getting closer and closer.

"Kyojuro! I here!" It was Sabito who was shouting.

I watched as Sabito got closer and closer until he stopped and saw me.

"Kyojuro! What happened! We need to get you to the butterfly estate immediately!"

"No Sabito, I'm going to die either way, by the time we get there I will be dead, the only way I would survive is if I was there in a, Snap." He said whilst clicking his finger together.

The duo of Zenitsu and Inosuke came running down from the hill with shock plastered on their faces as they saw me.

"Kyoujuo san! Are you ok?" Zenitsu asked extremely worried.

"Where is Tanjiro." Inososuke asked curiously.

That's when it hit me. Tanjiro was dead. He was gone. Dead. What would Nezuko think? My eyes started to flourish with tears.

"I'm sorry, but Tanjiro, is......dead."

Everybody's faces turned from shock to sadness as the words came out of my mouth. They all started to tear up. The mysterious man the pulled up his hat so we could see his face.

Although he said that it was him I didn't believe him, but crimson eyes told the truth

Sabito Pov

It's that bartered! The sun pillar! What's he doing here? Does he want to resume our match?

He then sucked Kyojuro into his eye and then the duo as well.

"What did you do to them!" I asked.

"I'm taking them to the butterfly estate do you want to come?"

I then responded by nodding as he sucked me into his eye.

It was dark but I was rapidly getting closer to a blue light that when I was almost touching it dropped me onto the floor in another dimension!

I saw everybody here, even Tanjiro! Who was talking to some children who were crying. I then ran towards Kyojuro to check his condition. Tanjiro then noticed us and came running towards us. "Are you all dead as well?" What? This is death? What did he do to us that bartered! The sun pillar's body then materialised in front of before almost immediately collapsing on itself again.

Shinobu Pov

I was walking in the butterfly estate after getting some medicine when I heard a large crash from upstairs. I quickly ran upstairs assuming it was a patient but we didn't have any patients today. I was getting medicine for experimenting. So what was the noice? As I opened the door where the patients beds are I saw Sabito, the troublesome trio and Kyojuro in somebody's hand. I then recognised who was holding Kyojuro.

Yoshiki!

"Yoshiki why are you here?!? And why is Kyojuro injured you disease!"

"Shut up, Kyojuro is injured after fighting Upper Moon Three and he needs immediate medical attention." He said coldly and emotionless.

"Understood!" I said whilst rushing into the medical room and grabbing the appropriate equipment to keep him alive! Why was I taking orders from him! I wish Kanae was here. But she will be here in a couple minutes then we can kill him!

Hello everybody :) I hope you enjoyed today's chapter. 19 days until Christmas!