Part 44

The girls then agreed on their deal as they started to continue chatting.

Mitsuri Pov

Our conversations were stopped by Ubuyashiki san walking into the frame. He's so cool! Even the scarring on his face makes him look cool and he's super smart.

"Hello my children."

"Hello Ubuyshkiki san!" Yes! I got to greet him today.

I looked around the room and in the time that we had been chatting the rest of the pillars had gotten here and as usual The sound pillar was the last here as he thought it was "flamboyant" he super cool and strong! My thoughts were interrupted when our leader resumed his talking.

"The incident with Lower Moon 5 shows the decline in the strength in the demon slayer corps."

"Yes! The new demon slayers are weak and pathetic they should just quit whilst they still can!" Sanemi shouted.

"I agree with you Sanemi but that kid from earlier was an anomaly, he was pretty strong." Kyojuro said agreeing with the wind pillar.

Ubuyashiki then started to speak again.

"Shinobu, Kanae, Sabito and Giyu you met the sun pillar on Mount Natagumo if I'm correct?"

The name sent shivers down the spines of the pillars.

"Yes." Sabito said disappointedly.

"I believe that it is in our best interest to not engage with him." Our leader requested.

"No! If we see him Kill Him!" Sanemi roared still angered from their last encounter.

"Sanemi we are to weak to fight him." Obanai said.

"How many of you think that we should start looking for him?" Sanemi asked.

Over half of the pillars shot their hands up.

"If you believe this to be right I will set a bounty on his head." Ubuyashiki said agreeing with the Hashira.

"So we are hunting him, sounds Flamboyant, I'm in!"

After their chat about the sun pillar they all started to gradually leave the Ubuyashiki estate.

A Few Months After The Meeting

Everybody had made a full recovery from their battles after a few months. Tanjiro had been doing his rehabilitation training and his secret training with the masked man. By the time he had fully recovered he had learnt up to the 7th move of Hinokami Kagura. Each move took him over a week to learn as the amount of power the technique held injured Tanjiro as he didn't know how to use the move set correctly.

Kanae and Shinobu had also been training as well. They trained using the moves that he taught them. Although they hated him to his core they both agreed that his training was way more effective than anything else. They trained through most of the day unless injured demon slayers were at the butterfly estate. The sister's skills had improved a lot because of their training but they were still no where close to him, but to be fair to them nobody was even close to him, even Gyomei's incredible strength paled in comparison to the sun pillar.

Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu and the Flame Pillar we're all sent to the a train station to investigate a problem. By the hundreds people that had gotten on a certain train had been disappearing, completely evaporating from the world, with not a clue to show we're they had gone.

A tier list of the strength of the Hashira.

Yoshiki isn't on this list as he is just that strong

Yoshiki isn't on this list as he is just that strong. But what do you guys think about this list would you change it?

And I'm sorry if you can't read my handwriting.