Part 8

Kanae Pov

I woke up after having a great sleep in my usually fluffy bed I rolled over to see my little sister still fast asleep stood up and tiptoed outside of my room to not wake up Shinobu. I quietly walked over to my parents door and heard snoring. After walking downstairs to get breakfast I heard a slight clashing of metal from somewhere near the dojo. Following my own curiosity the clashing only got louder and louder until I saw what was happening.

Yoshiki was Training already! Why is he training it's the weekend and it's the morning! I creeped towards the door and peered through seeing what he was doing. Instead of doing the motion he was performing yesterday he was doing doing another one. After watching the boy for a while I started to get cold and sleepy I heard footsteps coming towards me.

"Good Morning". Shinobu yawned out.

"Morning sis". Kanae responded still tired.

"What are you doing?"

"Watching Yoshiki train he looks super cool!"

"Shhhh you don't want him to notice you do you?" Shinobu responded quietly.

"Yeah true".

"Can I join you here big sis?" Shinobu asked.

"Yeah that's fine should I get a blanket as it's at bit chilly?" Kanae asked.

"Yes please I'm a bit cold." Ok il be back in a minute."

Which blanket should I bring the blue one or the pink one? Mmmmmm. Il pick the pink one. After walking back to Shinobu she stated to talk to her sister from a distance.

"Do you think we could become as cool as Yoshiki". Kanae questioned.

"Maybe if we train enough and that's if mom and father let's us."

"Yeah I have a feeling the might...Ahhhhh"

Kanae slipped on the blanket making a loud crash.

"Owww my head". Kanae whimpered.

"Are you ok big sis?"

Immediately after she fell doorsteps could be heard passing towards them from the dojo.

"Are you ok Kanae?" Yoshiki asked worried.

"Yeah I'm fine".

"Ok you worried me, also if you want to watch me come in the dojo it's cold out here."

Kanae and Shinobu were shocked how did you know that they were spying on him? Yoshiki gestured for the sisters to follow him into the dojo.

He walked over to a stack of cushions and brought them to the girls.

"You can sit on these so get comfy". He gestured warmly.

"Thanks". They responded gratefully.

Yoshiki unholstered his blade and resumed his training for a few hours.

Me and Shinobu were in shock we couldn't understand how a boy who is as old as me could be this strong way stronger than we and I'm only a few month younger than him!

After a few hours of watching Yoshiki's training a knock was heard at the door.

I walked over to the door and opens it. It was Uncle Yoshihiro! And mom and father.

"What are you doing Kanae and Shinobu?" Father asked.

"We are watching Yoshiki he's so cool!" Kanae exploded out.

"Yeah he's super cool". Shinobu said agreeing with Kanae.

Yoshiki didn't even notice everyone watching him. It was like he was in a bubble until he felt a tap on his back.

Yoshiki Pov.

"Your getting better son."

"Hey father how are you?"

"I'm great how's your training doing?"

"Yeah it's going fine as usual".

"Ok that's great but we are going home so say bye to everybody and don't forget anything".

"That's ok father I won't forget anything."

The boy walked over to the Kochos and bowed to them.

"Thank you for letting me stay and use your dojo". He said thanking them. He then felt something pulling up his head from his bow.

"There is no need to bow we are the one that should be saying thank you it was great meeting you".

"Thank you for staying". They said.

I felt a warm feeling in my body it felt like how I am with mother and father it felt like.

"You can stay here whenever you like just knock on the door and come in your basically family".

That's what the feeling was family it felt so familiar.

"Goodbye everyone". I said whilst walking out of the house until I felt a tug on my shirt.

"Please come again". Kanae said.

"I will goodbye." I said whilst waving in the distance.

After leaving the Kochos.

"So what did you think Yoshiki?" Father asked.

"I was really nice could we go again the sisters were nice and the parents were kind."

"Yeah we will. You really surprised them though."

"What did I do wrong?" He asked worried.

"You did nothing wrong it's just they were surprised by how much training you did because they used to be swordsman." Father reassured Yoshiki.

"If they were swordsman why won't they let Kanae and Shinobu be swordsman then?"

"It's because they have seen things that no one should have to see they would hate for them to see what they have seen."

"I'm sorry".

"It's fine it's better you know so you don't ask them."

Thanks for reading :)