Part 54

I then thought about what he had said. Were we really that weak? Why would he train us after what he did? He is just a murderer and what does he know that we don't? Me and sister are pillars and we are strong. Then how did he know about Upper Moon Six's Location? He's lying there's no way he would know that if we don't. You know Yoshiki he will always find away. And he's stronger than the both of you, if he could beat four Pillars with ease i think he could be you two.My argument with my mental self stopped as I started to think about my sister. What has happened to her?

Shinobu Pov

I stood up to look for my sister, I felt heavier than usual probably becauce I had been asleep for so long. I went through the house looking in the rooms she could be in. I checked through a large majority of the house until the front door was opened. I walked to the front door to see who was there, it was. "Kanae!". We then started to chat until her expression then turned sour as she started to pout. Sister then poked me on the cheek.

"You shouldn't be awake!" She told me trying to be angry which she failed at as she was to kind.

She started to push me upstairs when I plunged my feet into the ground stopping her motion. She then looked at my as if she was contemplating something.

"Come on little sister, you need to go upstairs and rest."

That ticked me of as she knew that I didn't like being called that. That name was reserved for Kanao and only Kanao. But maybe Aoi and Nezuko as well as they were both super cute.

 But maybe Aoi and Nezuko as well as they were both super cute

"Sister!"

"I was only joking, sorry if I annoyed you I was just trying to get you to go upstairs and rest."

Hmphhh. I huffed in response still being annoyed with my sister but I still followed her upstairs as she did ask me to rest.

"How long have you been awake for?" I asked.

"Only a few hours more than you."

"What! That's unfair! Why are you allowed to train and I have to rest?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"It's because...." She clearly couldn't figure out an answer so I just kept waiting.

"Aw you win, I guess you can train then." The younger sister then cheered in response whilst thrusting her fist into the air.

She then ran through the estate grabbing her custom made blade and entering the dojo.

If you see this before Christmas enjoy Christmas Eve but if it's Christmas Merry Christmas! I hope everybody has a lovely Christmas ,