Part 99

Breath Of The Moon? I remember he has used it before but what is it? There isn't a Moon Hashira and why does nobody know about it?

"Um excuse me, what is Breath Of The Moon? I don't recognize it." Tanjiro asked with excitement.

"I've also never heard of it. Also why would you teach it to me and not Inosuke or Tanjiro?"

"It's because Breath Of The Moon is a extremely difficult Breathing Style to learn. Even the original swordsmen who used Breathing Techniques couldn't master or in some cases even use it alike Breath Of The Sun. Except one man, The Moon Pillar."

"He was according to rumors and passed down knowledge was far stronger than the other Hashira and tried to teach other people his Breathing Technique but failed because he was the sole person that could use Breath Of The Moon

"He was according to rumors and passed down knowledge was far stronger than the other Hashira and tried to teach other people his Breathing Technique but failed because he was the sole person that could use Breath Of The Moon."

"If the Original Pillars couldn't use it then why do you think I can use it?" He looked almost disappointedly at the other Hashira either in frustration or annoyance.

"It's because you are a Hashira and you still have potential because of your age. You are like a blank canvas you can still be painted into anything, just like your Breathing Technique, also this generation of Hashira all have the ability to acquire the Mark just like the Golden Age."

"When can I learn something I'm super bored." He was rolling along the ground and playing by himself trying to contain his boredom.

"Muichiro Tokito, take this book here. It has all of the Breath Of The Moon techniques and in here it shouldn't take you that long to start to figure it out. Now Inosuke." His eyes flashed red for a moment as he stared into his student's eyes. "You're Breathing Technique is fine as it is and covers most ranges but you are not strong enough to come anywhere close to battling an Upper Moon, so I belive it would be better if you just Improve what you already have and the same with you Tanjiro."

Zenitsu Pov

"Hey Genya. Hey Genya, Hey Genya." He continued to poke him until he eventually got a response back.

"Augh, the hell do you want?"

"Where's everybody else gone? Even Tanjiro isn't here."

"Isn't he supposed to be doing that training with The Pillar or something, what even is his name I can't remember."

"I don't know, I'm pretty sure Sabito-san said it once but I haven't heard it since, anyways what's his problem all of the training involves getting beaten up or doing grueling tasks and you know what he did to Lady Kocho's parents? I don't even know how somebody can be in the corps and do something like that."

"I agree Zenitsu it's horrible what he's done but I almost respect him for being so powerful, he beat three Pillars with a wooden sword most people wouldn't even be able to touch them with a normal sword let alone a training blade."

"I don't know why he's being so friendly, compared to how everybody described him he seems like a completely person, except his power seems the same as when we battled him against Upper Moon 6. And just being around him when the Pillars are there is really tense but when they aren't there he seems far more relaxed."

"My brother absolutely hates him, if I'm going to be honest with you I don't mind him that much at least he's going to train us well."

"How are we actually meant to slice the rock? It doesn't chip are Swords for some reason but it still seems impossible to cut, wait I've got an idea." Zenitsu went out of the room and into the doji through after a few minutes he tiptoed back into the sleeping room.

"Zenitsu, why do you have those training swords and where did you get them from?"

"We are just going to borrow them for a bit to see if we can cut the metal."

"Please don't do that, you are going to get both of us killed and you'll wake everybody up."

"No chance."

Zenitsu dropped one of the swords towards Genya and passed one of the metals that were in the Dojo to him. After that he placed his own metal on the ground, his hands wrapped around the wooden blades handle as he raised the sword above his head and in a clean singular move the blade struck down at the metal.

SNAP

The blade snapped strait in half and made the loudest noise in the night.

"Zenitsu you dumbass! It told you that this would happen just go to bed." Genya was finally about to fall asleep again before being disturbed again by Zenitsu's failure.

Oh No, Oh No Oh No, Oh No Oh No, Oh No Oh No, Oh No Oh No, Oh No Oh No, Oh No Oh No, Oh No Oh No, Oh No Oh No, Oh No, Oh No, Oh No Oh No, Oh No Oh No, Oh No, Oh No, Oh No Oh No, Oh No Oh No, Oh No

What Have I Done! I can't ask anybody for help and if I disturb Genya anymore he will kill me

Oh Crap I'm going to just put them back and hope he doesn't notice

Tanjiro Pov

"But with all good things there is always something to balance it out."

What? Is he talking about The Moon Hashira? He can't be

"The Moon Pillar although extremely powerful betrayed The Demon Slayer Corps,"

One of the Original Pillars betrayed the corps. how? Why?

"I don't know much about him but that's about all we know from Ubuyashiki-sama and The Uchiha recordings. There is also a few diagrams of what he might have looked like. According to This he was a tall man that wore a Purple Kimono and that's about all we know about him other than that he betrayed the corps."

"What else is in the book or is it just about The Moon thingy?" He asked out of boredom

"It has stuff about all of the Breathing Styles that have been recorded from generation to generation."

Is must have something about Hinokami Kagura and it might have something about the swordman from the Swordsmith village

"Sun Pillar-san, does the book have anything about Hinokami Kagura in it?"

"I have never heard of it before, is it a Breathing Style? If so preform one of its techniques in case you are just confused."

I have to preform Himokami Kagura in front of him and Muichiro! I can't screw up