Part 28

Kotoamatsukami

The technique allows the user to enter the mind of any individual within their field of view, and manipulate them by giving them false experiences, making it seem as if they were doing things of their own free will. It is regarded as a technique of the highest calibre, due to the victim being entirely unaware that they are being manipulated

Kamui

The user can use the Mangekyō to temporarily transfer all or parts of the users body to Kamui's dimension. His body (and anything he's holding) will remain visible to others, but they won't be able to interact with him. The user can use this ability defensively, transferring its body to Kamui's dimension so that attacks will harmlessly pass through the user.

With the Mangekyō, a long-range version of Kamui is used. The user looks at a target and creates a "barrier space" around them, with the barrier's size being determined by the user. When the user concentrates, anything within the barrier is pulled towards its centre, transferring the target to Kamui's dimension. It can also transfer people's body parts ripping them of and transferring it to the Kamui dimension. The technique can also pull objects into the dimension mid battle.

Yoshiki Pov

After eating my snack I was alerted by my crow that I needed to head to Ubuyashiki san's home for our monthly pillar meeting so I tried to activate Kamui to manifest myself there.

Remgoku Pov

We had all arrived at our leaders house except the sun hashira which was extremely weird as he is always the first one here and the last one to leave. We all started discussing about him and where he is. But we were then interrupted by a large slam on the deck. We all looked at the deck to see what had happened it was the sun pillar! But our thoughts were submerged by the child opening his mask only exposing his lower jaw. Then he started coughing out blood! In large amounts! Everybody then went to him and started to comfort him until Ubuyashiki appeared. Then everybody fell to there knees.

"Sun hashira has it happened again?" Our leader asked like this happened often.

"Yes I'm sorry but I'm about to become blind so I will be away for a while until I transplant the eyes." He said monotone but it shocked everybody.

He was already going blind? At his age? Why, How? Transplanting eyes? Those were the thoughts that rang through people's heads.

"This is nothing for you all to think about so please forget that this happened as this is between me and the sun pillar." He requested.

"I disagree Ubuyashiki san, we should be able to know what if wrong with our comrades so we can help them, so we can help him, it's foolish not to!" Sanami said rejecting his leaders request.

"Yeah I agree with Sanemi we need to know what's wrong with our friends so we can help them!" Mitsuri agreed.

"We must pay him in return for his kindness towards us." Gyomei said.

"I'm with them it's not flamboyant to suffer and it's not...."

Tengan's speech was shut down by the boys violent coughs. Blooded dripped from the eye wholes of the mask and from his mouth. He then took of his mask but facing the other direction so nobody could see it. But then he looked at us and showed his face for the first time

Everybody's mouths dropped they knew he was young but that young! That's insane how the strongest pillar is by far the youngest! But after showing his face for a brief moment he headed into the Ubuyashiki estate whilst being assisted by Ubuyashiki...

Everybody's mouths dropped they knew he was young but that young! That's insane how the strongest pillar is by far the youngest! But after showing his face for a brief moment he headed into the Ubuyashiki estate whilst being assisted by Ubuyashiki's wife to even be able to walk without falling onto the ground.

Everybody was worried for him they saw how bad of a condition he was in but couldn't ack on it due to his selfless lifestyle. We all just sat in silence as we where ordered to leave.

Thanks for reading part 28

Also how did we get 200 reads today!? Thank you all so much!