Part 22

??? Pov

The stumm of a biwa filled my ears as I was teleported to the infinite fortress. I was greeted by the backs of my fellow lower moons staring at a man around his mid twenties his back was towards us. The purple haori man had long black hair with red tips he carried a blade on his left side. Lower moon 3 suspected that he was a human and intended to kill him but was blocked by two of the mans fingers.

"Why would you attack your superiors lower moon?"

Everybody knew that this was bad we all bowed down for our "superior".

"Who are you?" Lower moon 6 asked.

The man turned around and stared at the 5 of us his gaze sent shivers down our spines. He had six eyes two extra ones on his forehead and another pair on his jaw. He had flame marks on the top left of his head and some more flame marks on the right side of his jaw. And most importantly the kanji "upper moon one" carved into the pair of eyes in the

Everybody fell silent they knew they had disrespected the strongest demon only behind our lord himself

"You are all very lucky," Everybody was still dead silent "He wanted to kill you all but I personally requested for you to not be slain. So he decided not to on the condition that you bring the person who slain lower moon 2 alive. but if a single one of you die you will all be slain for your weakness or if you slay the demon slayer." He boomed.

How can we kill the guy who killed lower moon 2 if we don't know what he looks like.

"Lower moon 4, I will tell you what he looks like their is no need for such haste."

He can read my mind?

"The one you are looking for has shoulder length hair with red tips that he keeps in a ponytail, he is a young boy a demon slayer, and he is a marechi." He boomed commanding the lower moons.

"And the failure of this will result in the same fate."

Then the stumm of the biwa rang through my ears again as I was teleported back to my previous position.

Yoshihiro Pov

Me and Ulla had been walking for over an hour now we were getting hungry. So we stopped by at the nearest restaurant. We quickly got into the restaurant and ordered our food. After waiting for our food the dishes had been delivered. I had ordered some ramen and Ulla ordered some shushi. The food was good but no were near as good as my wife's but to be fair the only person who's food is as good is Eto's. After finishing my food I waited for Ulla to finish her food. After she finished we paid for the dishes then left to go back to the Uchiha village.

 After she finished we paid for the dishes then left to go back to the Uchiha village

Thanks for reading.

Ok when did we get 1.4 k reads wtf?

Thank you all for reading and especially thank you to the constant readers :).