Part 56

Me and Inosuke then decided to stay to defeat Upper Moon Six, I thought as we would need at least 3 Pillars that the demon could be as strong as The Sun Pillar so we had to be on guard at all times. We also agreed that we would save Zenitsu and Uzui's Wives. After our discussion we both left each other to prepare for the hunt.

Tanjiro Pov

After our discussion about our plans I got changed above one of the houses from my female clothes. It was really weird having to wear them and makeup. Ugh Makeup. I always wondered why Nezuko was in her room for so long when she was putting makeup on. It takes so long! But that was probably because it was Uzui doing it but I'm not sure. I then entered the house I was staying at for the last couple nights through a window. I heard the laughter of some women who were chanting about food, but I wasn't sure as it was muffled as they ran through the household. On the topic of makeup Koinatsu who was the head of the house was doing her makeup whilst facing a mirror, I then went to my knees.

"Excuse me Lady Koinatsu," She then turned around to face me. "I'm sorry for my intrusion, I will be leaving the house Mam."

"Why are you dressed in those clothes Sumi?"

"I apologise for not telling you but I have been deceiving you, I am not a girl, I'm a boy."

"I already knew from the start, I was just wondering what you were doing."

She did? I'm really bad at lying which is a good thing.

"You have a mission right?" I nodded in response.

"Yes but I cannot tell you about it I'm sorry."

"It's fine Sumi just thank you for helping us, and like you I will also be leaving. I'm going to get married to a man in a few weeks out of town, but I just worry about everybody else."

"They will be fine, i promise you."

"Thank you Sumi, you are truly an honest child.

I then left the house and sat down on a rooftop so I wouldn't be spotted by the civilians below. The feint aura of a Demon ran through my nose. And it was coming from Lady Koinatsu's residence! I rushed back to her house when the window was more open than earlier and the place reeked out a powerful demon's aura. As I went into the house the demon had Lady Koinatsu's body in some form of sash, almost all of her body had became part of the sash!

"Another Demon Slayer Child?"

The demon was keeping Koinatau captive within her sash, she had flower like tattoos on her face. She looked around similar age to me, she had multiple ornaments decorating her snow coloured hair. Like Upper Moon Three, She had her rank embedded in her lime coloured eyes.

"You returned huh? Very well."

"How many of you are there? There's you and that Ugly yellow haired kid, maybe a couple hashira."

"I have no use for demon slayers less than hashira you know? I couldn't eat anything so old and dirty."

Her aura was powerful but, it paled in comparison to Akaza's or the sun pillar. But as I'm alone, it almost seems worse for me.

"Hey you! Let her go!"

"Do you know who you're talking to?"

A barrage of ribbon like things sprinted towards me.

Hello again 👋 I hope you guys have had a good start to the new year and have enjoyed the chapter. I have thought about the story and how it will conclude and I have thought of 3 endings but I don't know which one to do so I need some help. In the comments can you guys choose from a number from 1-3 to decide how the story will go although I won't spoil what the endings are I thought it would be cool to see what you guys would pick. If you want to join the poll just type a number between 1-3 in the comments. Thanks

burdenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें