Part 24

Yoshiki cautiously walked through the large open gates to a scene he would never forget

Blood

Yoshiki Pov

What Happened? Why do this happen? The people are able to defend themselves! We have guards everywhere! Nobody should be able to enter!

Yoshiki was shaking he couldn't even explain what was going through his mind. He then walked over to a corpse and checked its pulse. Gone. Then he went to the next corpse and repeated the process. Gone. They were all dead they were gone forever. All of the corpses had deep slash cuts from a demon and a blade.

Only demon slayers use swords why would someone betray us like that! Why it was so peaceful here! Nobody ever did anything wrong we all just wanted to have peaceful lives!

Yoshiki's spine then chilled. What about his parents? He knew his parents were strong but could they beat the people that could kill the whole village. He then continued to check the bodies to no avail.He had checked all of the houses other than his own. This would be the start of his endless burden.

He slowly went through the front door that was already open which mother and father would never do. But that was it the sight that he would forever remember. Mother laid on the floor with slash coming from her neck and going down to her rib.

But why? Why did Mother Have To Die? Why?

I checked mothers pulse and my theory was then true. I could feel my head spinning like time had stopped.

But time then continued as the sounds of two blades clashed together. I peered outside to see Father! And a man with long black and red hair clashing together. I then exited the building.

"Father! Mother is dead! Everybody is dead! He shouted.

"I know son, this is the guy who did it!"

"Why would a demon slayer do this?!"

He question was then interrupted by father slashing the demon slayers arm of.

"Yoshiki come with me we must leave!" He shouted whilst picking Yoshiki up and running as fast as he could.

"Father why did he do this? Isn't he meant to be on our side?" The boy cried out.

"It wasn't just him multiple demons came and slaughtered them they we not weak demons the only reason I'm alive is because they fled." He said trying to calm his son down.

"But why didn't the demon slayer help us then?" He questioned.

"It's because, he's not a demon slayer he is a demon." He said.

"Im sorry Yoshiki, I'm Sorry for being a terrible father and not being able to save your mother! I'm sorry I've failed you! I've failed everyone." He cried out leaking all of his hidden emotion.

"It's ok father but please tell me why has my vision gone blurry it's like I can't see!"

"Oh god why now? Why did you have to awaken your sharingan now?" Father said looking I to my eyes with despair.

"When you first obtain your Sharingan your vision may become blurry."

"But why is your vision still blurry you have the Sharingan in your eyes!" He had never seen his father this confused before but I think it was more due to the shock of everything falling apart.

"Son I will be totally transparent with you now I am going to die."

"No father not you too! Please no please don't die please don't I won't have any family left!"