Part 32

Freezing Clouds." The demon said whilst unleashing his attack. A gust of wind generated by Doma's fan which created a cloud of ice particles, freezing objects that come into contact with it. It also spreaded cold air that, if so much as inhaled, could completely freeze and destroy the intended victim's lungs.

Although Shinobu was able to dodge the attack Kanae was hit in the epicenter of the attack..

"KANAE!"

Shinobu Pov

Kanae was just hit by the attack I was worried I was in fear. But then something appeared in front of Kanae the figure then picked up Kanae and disappeared and then reappeared in an instant. Figure was extremely tall similar height to Gyomei! The figure then walked from the shadows and showed himself.

What was it him? him, him, the one who did it, Yoshiki Uchiha! He had completed changed he wasn't wearing his mask but he still had his black robe. His hair was now long that went down to his weist. He also had a Crimson red mark that looked like a flame that came from the corner of his forehead to his lower jaw.

"Yoshiki is that you?" Shinobu asked.

He didn't respond he just stared at the girl with an emotionless expression.

"So you two know each other." The demon said.

Yoshiki then stared at the demon and then slashed the demon into ribbons in a blink of an eye. He has gotten so much stronger! We thought we could catch up to him and he didn't even have the Sharingan activated and he's this strong!

Then demon then started to shake in fear as Yoshiki approached him.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Why would I respond to a dead man?" The tall man said paralyzing the demon with fear.

"I will give you the option to flee but if you ever prey on a hashira again I will personally decapitate you." He told the demon as the enemy ran from the man.

Yoshiki then started to leave as Shinobu started to speak to him.

"Where do you think you are going Yoshiki?" She said aggressively.

"To my next target." He said whilst walking away.

"No your not, you are coming with me with me to pay for your sins, you are a wanted criminal."

"No I'm not you should go check on Kanae as she could die at any moment, and if you mention that I was here to anybody other than Kanae I will kill you." He told the girl whilst disappearing into thin air.

What he said put her back into reality to who she was talking to the strongest demon slayer. But she rushed to her sister in fear of her condition.

Kanae Pov

I woke from my slumber to all of my body aching in pain. Shinobu sat beside me I then realized where we were. We were in the butterfly estate. Kanao quickly rushed to my side and started to help my wounds.

"What happened Shinobu?" She asked.

"Kanao please could you leave the room for a minute we need to talk about something private thank you." Shinobu asked.

Kanao responded but walking out of the room and shutting the door.

"Ok so after you were knocked out he came."

"Wait why did he come?"

"I have no clue but he moved your body from the battlefield then destroyed the demon so badly that it ran away!"

"Really he must be even stronger than before."

"Yeah he was but now he's similar height to Gyomei!" Shinobu said surprising Kanae.

"Wow and he still has more time to grow!"

"Yeah but you have a pillar meeting in a hour or so. So be ready ok." Shinobu told Kanae.

"Thank sis but you will have to come with me as I'm injured."

"Ok Kanae."

Thank you for reading sorry this is a smaller chapter today