Part 100

I need to do it

Concentrate Tanjiro

Breath

In

Out

In

Out

"HINOKAMI KAGURA, FIRE WEEL!" His voiced echoed throughout the world and set the area ablaze by the amount of colours in the move.

Was that good enough? Does he know what Hinokami Kagura is?

"Good Job Tanjiro, that looks really cool!"

"Thanks Mui, do you know what it is Sun Pillar-san?"

"That is

What is it Going to be?

Breath Of The Sun."

"The same one you use? No no no."

"Yes Tanjiro, that is the same one that I use, I'm surprised you couldn't tell. More importantly you need to learn how to wield Breath Of The Sun, how many consecutive times can you use Breathe Of The Sun?"

"Umm maybe seven I'm not really sure I don't really count when I'm fighting." He was so innocent trying not to annoy the now super bored Inosuke.

"Why can't I use Breath Of The Sun? I'm just as strong as Monjiro!"

"Please don't shout Inosuke, but if Breathe Of The Sun is the most powerful Breathing Style why don't you teach everybody it?"

"Breath Of The Sun isn't something that can be taught and mastered. It's like Breath Of The Moon, it has to be passed down to you to be mastered and it takes far to much stamina especially for people that use it who didn't have it passed down to them and only some of the people that had it passed down can get even close to mastering it, but unlike Tanjiro you created your own Breathing Style so you can make it into as powerful as you can and make everything yourself."

"HAHAHA you see Monjiro I'm stronger than you hahahaha!"

"Here is the text you asked for it consists of all of the information on Breath Of The Sun and it's users from the beginning."

"No way!Thank You Sun Pillar-san!"

Tokito Pov

So this is where all of the stuff on "Breath Of The Moon" is, I think it's fake there is no way that this is all real

Breath Of The Moon

Creator: Mitchikatsu Tsugikuni

Known users: Mitchukatsu Tsugikuni (Presumed Dead)