Part 33

"Yeah but you have a pillar meeting in a hour or so. So be ready ok." Shinobu told Kanae.

"Thank sis but you will have to come with me as I'm injured."

"Ok Kanae."

Shinobu Pov

We had came to the Yoshiki estate after our fight with Upper Moon 2 and the encounter with him. I was with Kanae as she was injured and often needed help to stay on here feet. As usual as the pillars were here.

Giyu and Sabito The Water Pillars. Giyu was quiet but friendly, Sabito was loud but friendly.

Mitsuri The Love Pillar. She was very kind and was good friends with me and my sister.

Obanai The Serpent Pillar. He was very reserved but aggressive and liked Mitsuri.

Sanemi The Wind Pillar. Sanemi was loud and aggressive.

Gyomei The Stone Pillar. He was really strong and tall.

Kyjuro The Flame Pillar. He was always smiling and loved food.

Tengan The Sound Pillar. He was very "flamboyant".

Muichiro The Mist Pillar. He was the youngest pillar there.

Kanae The Flower Pillar. She is my big sister who is really strong!

But the strongest Hasihra was him the sun pillar. He was before he did it. He was kind and powerful and was the youngest pillar even younger than when Mui first joined.

We all went to our knees as Ubuyashiki came from his home. I had to help Kanae onto the ground due to her injuries then I went onto the floor.

"Greetings everybody how are you?" He asked.

"Great Ubuyashiki san." Kyjuro beamed out.

"That is Good, Kanae how is your wounds?" He asked my sister

"They are getting better, but my opponent was very strong so it was hard to beat him."

Everybody's glances turned to Kanae admiring her wounds, then the wind pillar asked Kanae.

"Who was your opponent?"

"It was Upper Moon Two."

Everybody's jaws dropped as they heard.

"Fortunately it wasn't just us against him." Kanae explained.

"The sun pillar was also there." She said continuing her sister.

Everybody's expression turned from calm to shocked. They had all heard about what he did to the Kochos that was something that was only known the the Hashira and Ubuyashiki himself and anybody else who knew were executed.

"I just want to kill him if I see him I'll kill him!" Sanemi shouted angrily.

"Nobody can kill him, even the strongest ones here couldn't leave a scratch on him." Shinobu said sadly.

This surprised everybody as it was well known that the sisters did not lie.

"We are only alive because he beat Upper Moon Two so badly that he fled away."

"What does he look like now?" Mitsuri asked.

"He is as tall as Gyomei and has long black hair with red tips and a flame mark on his face that goes from his forehead to his jaw." Just the fact that he was as tall as Gyomei surprised them but the amount of change that was described had formed an image in their heads. The only thing they could base it of was when the few pillars that saw his face for a brief moment.

There was a rumor that went around In the lower parts of the demon slayer corps that there was a god like figure that could defeat anything they were scared of this myth. A similar myth went on for demons about slayer who will slay anything that's in its path.

After this discussion and the usual pillar meeting discussions after people started to leave there leader estate and went there own separate ways.

Hey guys, thank you for 3.5k reads.

I need to apologise for not uploading for the past couple days. I am currently recovering from surgery so I won't be able to upload as much. I might be able to upload every other day or so. I know most of you don't care but thank you all. And I'm sorry for not uploading.