Part 49

Just the thought of me becoming a demon disgusted me, he then started to go on about "supreme territory" which I ignored because of the pain I was experiencing. He then looked at me in disappointment and disgust as he readied his attack that would end me. I would be sent to the same place as Tanjiro, poor boy, his life was just pure suffering, I wish I could tell him that I accepted his sister. I looked up and saw the raging fist of the demon approaching me. But to my surprise his attack was stopped.

Kyojuro Pov

I watched as Akaza's arms fell to the ground and our saviour kicked the demon far into the distance. My brain was filled with questions but in the heat of battle there was no time for that. The man grabbed my hand lying me onto my back.

"You won't lose as much blood now." He said whilst quickly readying himself in a swordsman stance.

Before I could thank him he was already in a stance awaiting the deadly demon. As expected the demon came rushing back. Akaza then started to unleash a typhoon of attacks at the man which he unexpectedly blocked with almost no effort! Whilst attacking the man Akaza started to talk.

"You are pretty strong are you a pillar?"

The man didn't respond he just continued to block and counterattack. Akaza then jumped back as he deployed his blood demon art.

"Compass Needle!" He shouted.

"Well done! You are the only person to make me activate my blood demon art in under 30 seconds!" You seem to have a large battle spirit on top of that!" He said congratulating his foe.

Akaza then started to attack the man again resulting in his arm being chopped of by the man's small knife.

"Wow, I'm impressed, you are the first human I've ever seen to reach supreme territory! I'm amazed! But why don't you become a demon!" He said.

The man then just stayed silent under the large coat he was wearing that covered his face. The demon the changed his move set completely! He started to use moves that he didn't even use on me! But one of his moves landed.

"Leg Type Crown Splitter!" The move destroyed the mans coat that concealed his body most likely limiting his movement. The man moved back a few inches but took no damage other than that. But then it came to me. What he was wearing under the destroyed coat. It was a black cloak with red clouds! Of no! I must alert everybody!

"Well done demon, you have managed to destroy my coat."

Akaza Pov

I then hit a solid blow on the impressive enemy, it destroyed the coat that covered his body. Under the destroyed coat he had a black cloak with crimson clouds on it, click. So thing just clicked in my brain but I couldn't remember what.

"Well done demon, you have managed to destroy my coat."

The man then entered a martial arts stance that was quite similar to my own. I then noticed that he possessed a mark on his forehead and his jaw that was the exact same as the one Upper Moon One possessed!

"As I don't need to conceal my identity I don't have to hold back on you anymore."

He wasn't trying! Against me! Upper Moon Three!

"Compass Neddle!"

Kyojuro Pov

How is he copying his blood demon art? Only demons are able to use them! Maybe he's a demon. But Akaza said he was a human!?! My crow then landed onto my shoulder as it started to speak.

"Caw! Caw! Sabito is coming Caw! ".

Thank god he's coming i would be dead without him or the man. The man then started to use all of the demons moves getting tons of consecutive hits crushing the demon. The mans hat covered his head so I wasn't able to see his face.

"Ahhh Stupid Human! Just die already!" The demon shouted impatiently.

"I don't die to weak demon like you, also well done, you've managed to piss me off, I don't care about this "supreme territory" or about becoming a demon." His voice was cold filled with displeasure.

"What is your name?" He asked respectfully.

"My name."

"Yoshiki Uchiha."

Thank you guys for 17k reads we are getting there aren't we guys. Since september it's been pretty fun writing fair you guys and I've had a lot a enjoyment doing it.

I hope you guys enjoy it as much as me