Part 52

Kanae held her weapon and stabbed it into the ground surprising Shinobu and giving no reaction from the sun pillar. The older of the siblings then started to mumble as her sister went up to her to check on her.

"Sister are you...."

"Dammit! Why are you so strong! Why am I so weak? I can't protect anybody. I couldn't protect you Shinobu! I train so much and I'm still useless!"

"Your not weak Sister you are strong it's just...."

"Just what! I couldn't protect you when we were against Upper Moon Two! I'm useless." She shouted unleashing her hidden emotions.

"Yoshiki, im sorry, I'm sorry I couldn't help you. I'm the reason that you are like this I'm sorry." She didn't even know what she was saying at this point but she just continued.

Kanae Pov

"I'm sorry." Kanae said.

I was anticipating his response but as expected from the murderer he didn't.

"I know where Upper Moon Six is." He said avoiding the conversation.

How does he know about Upper Moon Six? Has he been interacting with Demons?

"The demon is in the red light district."

How can demon be there in such a populated area without being spotted? But it an Upper Moon were talking about.

"How do we know what your saying is true you Murderer! And how do you know about this?" Shinobu demanded.

"It's your choice, do you want more people to die?"

We couldn't argue with that but he didn't answer both of her questions.

"But you are to weak to fight Upper Moon Six."

He then opened his eyes, they had became red and had a pattern in it. Oh no, he's going to do it again!

"Tsukuyome!"

No no no no no no no! Not here again! The world was the same in the same place as it always was but instead of being forced to see it again, we were forced into the dojo. Weird.

"You will be trained here, you are both weak."

"You will be using the training techniques that the Uchiha have used for generations."

My body was then forced into a foreign stance that I had never seen before. I was then preforming the Uchiha training. I was doing it for hours maybe even days. My body feels like it's going to explode but if I'll be able to protect people and defeat Yoshiki that's fine with me. But why is he training us? Did he think we were just that weak that he had to train us? To mock us?

"You lack hatred, if you want to strike me down you can't be weak, I at least want a challenge."

Tanjiro Pov

I was watching the interaction between the three of them through the open door that they had left open when going outside. I didn't know what was happening, a second ago they were talking but now, they aren't talking. Suddenly, the sister then fell to the ground gasping for air. What did he do to them? He then started to talk.

"Tanjiro, come out, I have to speak with you."

Oh god what did he want with me was he going to do what he did with them. Thoughts ran through my head whilst I walked towards him.

"Tanjiro, once they are awake again tell them that they will need at least 3 Pillars in the red light district." He told me.

He then disappeared into the wind.

🥳20k Reads!

Thank you everybody for reading this story and thank you all for the that you have been giving on this. It's been great writing this story for you all and I hope you have been enjoying it to.