Part 95

The Following Day

After their conversation yesterday they all agreed that they had to pass the training but Zenitsu conveniently forgot unfortunately Inosuke didn't give him a choice. They all finished the grueling waterfall training in a short amount of time and they were able to complete the log training before the day ended but they reached a giant obstacle.

 They all finished the grueling waterfall training in a short amount of time and they were able to complete the log training before the day ended but they reached a giant obstacle

The Giant Boulder, They were set by the Pillar to push the Boulder all around the neighboring town which was easier said than done. Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu couldn't even make the Boulder move an inch by the second day and by then, most of the slayers that reached The Stone Pillar's training quit at that point as it wasn't mandatory and the only reason you had to was to get to the next Pillar which only a very few amount of people have gotten to.

Only a few people stayed, Inosuke, Tanjiro, Murata, Nagakura, Yoshoka, Noguchi, Shimamoto and Zenitsu. Everybody had ginormous black bags under their eyes as they couldn't sleep properly in the wilderness so Himijima-san let them stay in the village for the night. They were given meals by the townsman for their work protecting them from "the mean demons".

"I think I know why there isn't many Hashira."

"Why do you think that Murata?" Tanjiro asked.

"I think I know as well." Yoshoka joined in.

"ITS BECAUSE THIS TRAINING IS SO GOD DAMM HARD!"

 Tanjiro covered Zenitsu's mouth with his hand and scolded him for being so loud as he could wake up the town by himself

"Pillars really are strong it's amazing."

"Yeah there are really impressive that's why we should train and become as strong as them!" Although Inosuke was partially illiterate when he was talking about people who he respected he became a different person.

Six Days Later

Tanjiro Pov

Augh im making no progress, and I don't know when the demons will return I need to speed up, I wonder what I'm doing wrong. Is it my movement? My breathing? Maybe I'm just to weak to do it.