Part 93

From now the training would only get harder and more challenging

Next Tanjiro had "Iguro The Snake Hashira" they had only met twice but they didn't have the best relationship. Tanjiro followed a Kakushi to his home and he was standing outside of his house glaring at him.

Gulp

"Tanjiro Kamado, I've been waiting for you, you sure took your time."

"Greetings! It's very nice to meet you again!"

"Shut Up Or You Are Dead."

"Ummmmmmmm...."

"I've heard about you from Kanroji-san, she said she enjoyed your company and enjoyed training you,"

"That's great to..."

"But unlike her, I'm Not A Nice Person." He hissed at his student.

He's hated me since we first met!

"But, you did decent against Upper Moon Six and against The Sun Hashira and I Despise him." He hated him a passion. "So I will be more lenient with you, But If You Every Even Touch Kanroji, I will Kill You."

"UNDERSTOOD!!!" He really wanted to have a good relationship with Iguro so he agreed to his asks.

"Good, now let's get this started already."

He had a fairly large house that was decorated with gifts from Kanroji, unlike him they were very bright and colourful and made the home more homely. The Snake Pillar then opened a sliding door,

 The Snake Pillar then opened a sliding door,

What is happening?

"This is going to be your training, you have to hit me in a battle whilst dodging the people."

"What is they do Iguro-san?"

"They were weak, pathetic and slow and pissing me me off."

I need to really try here so I don't get turned into part of the training course

At first Tanjiro struggled with the Training not because it was horrible different but because he could hear the pleads of the slayers begging for mercy, it really got to Tanjiro as he felt super bad for hitting them even if it was an accident. After a few days of spending time with The Serpent Pillar they had become a bit closer and they had talked on a few occasions about things other than just Breathing Techniques, he was really pleased that he could improve their relationship and even Iguro seemed slightly happy whilst with Tanjiro.

After their usual Tea break where Tanjiro ate some food and had some time to recover, the other swordsman wrote to his crush.

I wonder who Iguro-san likes?

They resumed the training they went into their own respective stances preparing for the fight, Tanjiro took a large breath into his nose as he figured out the location of all the slayers so he wouldn't hit them and find out where his trainer was.