Part 12

Ulla Pov

I was making some food in the kitchen for my husband when I heard a crash at the door. I then walked over to the door and opened it to a boy collapsed on the floor carrying a blade and wearing a white kimono covered with dirt and patches of blood.

Yoshiki Pov

I woke up from my heavy sleep to a wooden roof. I then looked at my surroundings realising I was in my room. I didn't remember going to bed just life slowly fading in and out. I tried to get up but struggled due to my wounds from the final selection. Yoshiki's bedroom door slowly eared open.

"Yoshiki Go back to bed your wounds are dangerous and your malnourished!" His mother demanded.

The boy fell into his bed as his mother came into his room holding a plate with food and some form of drink.

"What is in the drink?"

"You don't need to know it will speed up the recovery I learnt it from your Aunt." She said.

"Thank you for making me food".

"No it's fine I was really worried about you your wounds were really bad."

After chomping down the food I heard a knock at the door.

"Some people have been waiting to see you Yoshiki".

Then two girls came rushing at me and two stayed by mother.

"YOSHIKI!"

"Kanae, Shinobu! How are you?" He asked.

"We are fine but how are you?" Kanae said worried.

"Yeah. you really worried everybody you have been asleep for almost a month!"

"Wait a whole month???".

"Yeah your wounds were really bad so we came to see you and when we came you were awake!" Shinobu said excited.

"Come on girls let Yoshiki rest he is still wounded". Auntie and Uncle said.

"Ok bye Yoshiki." The Girls said waving.

"Bye". He said weakly as he drifted back into sleep.

Yoshiki woke up from his recovery and saw the usual wooden roof and scenery of his room. He checked his wounds as his mother had recommended him to feel no wound just scars.

Where is my wound? It should take months to fully heal. Was it the drink mother gave to me?

The boy stood up carefully to not pressure his wounds and felt no pain unlike when he tried to stand up earlier. He opened his door and asked his mother about what was in the drink.

"You can't know what's in the drink it's the Kochos special recipe." She said shutting down his question.

"Please can I have some food I'm pretty hungry?"

"Yeah that's fine just wait here". She said as she started to creat one of her delightful dishes.

"Here's your food". She said.

"You've already finished?"

"I was already cooking for your father".

That makes more sense.

"Thank you." He said whilst powering down the food.

"Hey can I go to trai...."

"Quak Quak Yoshiki Uchiha head south west to Shinto there has been sighting of a demon taking children Quak". The crow blurted out.

"Understood I will go now." The child said.

I rushed to get my sword and put on my kimono in my room then sped to the door.

"Goodbye mother I will be back soon".

"See you later don't get hurt." Mother told Yoshiki.

"Quak Shinto is 30 minutes away be quick Quak". The Crow exclaimed.

Thirty minutes later.

The village was beautiful it was hugged by the out of season cherry blossom trees and it was accompanied by a large array of colorful lights.

I entered the village and asked some of the locals about missing children they all had the same answer "no" I continued asking people for over an hour until I met a young man wearing a hood covering his face

"Have you heard about a demon kidnapping children?"

"Yes I have he is present in the building over their on the second floor". The stranger said shocking Yoshiki.

"Thank you sir".

"No problem". He said as he faded into the crowd of people.

 He said as he faded into the crowd of people

So this is where they kidnapping demon is. Well I guess it's time to start.

Thanks for reading

Also how the hell did we get over 100 reads In a day that's insane Thank You All So Much

Also if we hit 650 reads today I will upload 2 parts today.