Part 13

"No problem". He said as he faded into the crowd of people.

So this is where they kidnapping demon is. Well I guess it's time to start.

I looked around the building that the demon had been last spotted In the windows where completely covered confirming the truth. The only viable entrance to the house was the back door. I crouched over to the door and hinged it open trying to create no noice. I had entered the building, the building was dead silent not even the wind could be heard or the creaking of the floorboards. Until a cry could be heard it seemed almost manic like a cry of death. I creeped towards the room where the crying was coming from the sounds of the demon devouring something got louder and louder until I was directly at the closed door to the room.

I breached through the door scanning the room for the demon that stared directly at me like it was trying to see what my next movement would be. The blood red demons scaled body folded into itself revealing hundreds of eyes staring into my soul.

"It's been a while since I faced a demon slayer." It said in a bone chilling voice.

"You are you the one who has been kidnapping the children?" He said trying to be confident.

"I'm flattered you've heard about me brat and yes to answer your question."

"Why do you target children."

"I don't know it might be because of their gooey texture or the pathetic screams o the screams".

"As I answered your question now answer Mine."

Yoshiki gulped in response.

"Have you heard of the 12 kizuki?" He asked

I remember it from the demon slayer corps book they are the 12 strongest demons why would he ask me that.

"By the look of your face you do and your facing one now lower moon two Masuda Seiichi" He bragged.

As he said that the eyes covering his whole body changed and the kanji for lower moon two appeared. He wasn't lying he was the real deal.

"Come on attack me brat."

I started by a heavy slash into his liver piercing it before he was able to react.

"Oh so you have so kick huh". He said with poison dripping from his words.

He responded by his eyes moving into his arm forming into a spear like weapon on his arm. The eye demon gripped the spear from his arm and ripped it of and started to get into a battle stance.

"I thought I would have to hold back as you are just a brat but you have some kick so I will be serious to not be disrespectful to you".

Then the demon attempted to slash the spear at the boy that he missed but the shockwaves alone shattered the foundation of the building.

If I get hit I'm a goner.

"You scared? You aren't attacking me so I'll attack you."

The demon swiftly swung his spear in an x attack that destroyed the remaining derbe and knocked Yoshiki onto the floor then finished his attack by jabbing at Yoshikis position.

The boy splurged out blood after he was jabbed by the demons spear.

"How'd you like that brat."

Yoshikis expression changed from his usual self to an emotionless piercing glare.

Demon Pov

Suddenly the air around me turned cold and my senses where screaming to run away from the brat glaring at me. Something had happens to this brat his aura has completely changed like he's being possessed. I must stay to fight for honor.

"So you still want to fight?" The brat said mockingly.

"Don't mock me you brat nothings changed you will still die!" He boomed at the boy who didn't even notice the change in tone.

"Well come on then attack me eye demon".

That's it I'm killing him right now all my senses are telling me to run I must kill him.

The demon pores all of his strength into the attack with full intent to kill the brat that mocked him but he missed his target as the air around him changed yet again.

The demons body was ripped to ribbons by a thousand cuts. The demon looked down I'm fear at his body as blood trickled down his body like a fountain.

"Never let your guard down demon".

The demon tried to block the child's attack with his claws which where then slashed through like a raging current as the blade inched towards his neck his life echoed before him as time slowed down.

Mother, Father, I'm sorry for what I've done and it's sad knowing I won't be going to the same place as you Goodbye forever.

The clock of time began ticking again as the demons head fell to the ground.

Thank you for reading part 13