Part 98

Saving further information to be leaked Giyu made everybody start their training and started himself.

Giyu Pov

I don't know what's so hard about trying to cut through this piece of metal, it feels pretty heavy it might be hard to cut.

Giyu raised his blade and sliced into the rock.

DING

The blade didn't even dent the metal and the power went strait back at him almost damaging his sword and shocking his body.

Everybody had the exact same result but Inosuke continued and didn't stop until his arms were completely exhausted.

Over the rest of the day everybody eventually became extremely exhausted taking long breaks until they couldn't even clench their fists.

At The End Of The Day

Nobody had made any progress and had learnt next to nothing on the first day, everybody was hungry and tired.

"When is he going to come I'm hungry."

"Me too." Mitsuri was just lying on the floor and almost asleep from the training.

Knock Knock

Tanjiro as the person he was got up so nobody else had to and went to open the door. The door slid open.

"I have some food for you all."

Everybody rolled towards where the noice was coming from and saw some food everybody suddenly had the will to move again and went towards the food, their savior brought them some meals for them to eat.

"Thank you for the food!"

"Thanks, I guess." His voice dripped with poison.

The starving slayers all devoured their food in record breaking time, the younger slayer were already full after just one meal but the older slayers were completely different. In order from the most bowls to least Bowls out of everybody

Kanao-1

Tanjiro-1

Zenitsu-1

Inosuke-1

Genya-2

Giyu-3

Sabito-4

Mitsuri-13

They all enjoy there food especially when they are hungry but Mitsuri enjoyed eating food by far the most, but she was always hungry so it was fair.

"It is getting close to night, once you are all done with you food you should head to sleep. The bedding is already set so you won't have to worry."