Part 60

The Upper Moon leapt down from the building and walked towards the "fake demon".

"You're weak, you haven't ate any humans have you? Why did you get away with that man's control? You poor thing, your torso is ripped to shreds, you shouldn't move."

The demon that was submerged within the rubble stared at then Upper Moon whilst clearly sweating.

"That's a big wound for a half-assed demon like you

"That's a big wound for a half-assed demon like you. You can't even regenerate right away. But we are both demons, so I won't bully you anymore."

"I will just take you into my sash and burn you with the sun."

Tanjiro Pov

"Wake up Tanjiro"

"Wake up" "Wake up"

Wake up

"Nezuko is in danger"

"Help her Tanjiro"

I felt my body jolt back into consciousness as the moans of agony filled the area. It was unrecognizable it wasn't Nezuko, so it was fine. I slowly got up trying not to open any of my wounds. The shrieking stop momentarily. Suddenly the screaming resumed but louder and more painfully. I ignored my wounds and jumped to the screams. But Nezuko don't do it don't do it. Nezuko was going to devour the women!

I felt a surge of adrenaline pump through my body as I holstered Nezuko with my blade not releasing her from my grasp

"Nezuko! Stop! I'm sorry for letting you get hurt! Just stop! Go to sleep!"

Nezuko's blood lingered around the area and the smell of the Upper Moon was feint but near. Nezuko then boosted us into the roof reopening some of my wounds but I still stood my guard.

"Nezuko! Stop!"

As I transcended to the floor Uzui the Sound Pillar appeared out of the blue.

"Oh you've done it now, you've burnt my beautiful face and it's not regenerating very well. You can even use Blood Demon Arts."

"Annoying."

"This is Nezuko right? For all you rambled on about she's almost progressed into a full scale demon." The sound pillar said.

"A pillar? Interesting finally a good fight."

"Shut up, can't you see I'm talking! You aren't even an Upper Moon you are far to weak." Uzui told the demon sounding annoyed.

Before the demon could even wander her head was in her palms.

"Deal with your sister, sing her a lullaby or something." The Hashira said whilst walking towards the "Upper Moon". Nezuko became more restless what should I do? "Sing her a lullaby or something." That's it!

"Knock knock little bunny."

"From the Little Mountain."

"Why are your ears so long?"

"Guuaahhhh." Nezuko shouted.

"When she was small my mother."

"At the leafs from a tall tree."

"And that's why my ears are so long."

Nezuko's expression changed to a more human like than demon. She looked almost shocked, and little droplets of water formed from her eyes. She started to cry, like a little child as her body shrunk into the form of a small child.

"Mother she has slept." I winged out.

Uzui's glance turned to the demon.

Uzui Pov

That annoying demon was still alive? I just cut off her head. Maybe she isn't just a wannabe Upper Moon.

"Hang on, you'll pay for cutting my head off!" It seemed she was trying to be intimidating but failed as she was so weak.

"I'm an Upper Moon, Im Upper Moon Six! I'm really strong!"

"Like you're an Upper Moon, you're to weak." I plainly responded not amusing her.

"You're not convincing anyone."

She then started to. Cry? A demon crying weird.

"I'm really an Upper Moon! Look! I have the proof! I'm super awesome!"She winged.

She's just like a kid throwing a tantrum. So annoying.

"Die! Die!" She shouted whilst slamming her fist into the floor. "Waaahhh! Wahhh!"

"My head got cut off!"

"Onii Chan!"