Our Cute Little Calf (MinJoonKook)(Hybrid-verse)(NSFW)

Authors Note:
Welcome to My Namjoon Centric / Bottom Namjoon collection. Over the years I have written many different Namjoon focused stories, and I now finally decided to import them over to Wattpad.
I am posting them in order of most hits on Ao3, if you don't like a specific story, feel free to skip to the next one!

Originally written: February 2017

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

18 was when you presented as your hybrid species. Namjoon always thought he was going to be something cool like a bear or maybe a big wild cat! It also seemed likely, predators were the most common, followed by smaller prey animals.

Namjoon was tall, smart and if he had to say it himself handsome. While yes he wasn't built like Jungkook or Jimin he was decent to look at. But Namjoon's 18th came and went, and he didn't end up presenting. At first, he thought nothing of it, it wasn't uncommon for people to present late, so he just went on with his days not giving it much thought.

A year later the oldest of his boyfriends presented, both Jungkook and Namjoon had expected the dancer to present as something cute, maybe a chipmunk. But Jimin had always liked to surprise you, so when he woke up nothing seemed to have changed, no cute ears, but when Jimin opened his mouth a long tongue stuck out, his eyes opened to show what almost looked to be the Eye of Sauron.

"Komodo dragon," Namjoon had instantly realised when he saw the claw's on Jimin's hands, "you are lucky, their tail is really heavy and would ruin your dancing, seem to be that you have only gotten the tongue, eyes and claws."

"That isn't fair! Why does Jimin get to be a dragon?! Dragon's don't even exist! That isn't fucking fair!" Jungkook seemed not at all impressed.

Sometimes being the smartest in your relationship was hard. Namjoon sighed "A Komodo dragon, not a real dragon. They are apex predators, on top of the food chain."

"Come on Joonie, we could have fooled him into believing that I was actually a dragon! Think about it!" Jimin laughed, his long split tongue whisking out of his mouth put on a show as he laughed.

Jungkook huffed insulted. "Namjoon wouldn't ever do that to me, right?!" He wrapped his built arms around Namjoon. "Because I'm his favourite, right?"

"I must have killed a lot of people in my past life to deserve this."

"I thought you said that past lives were stupid and had no scientific backup." Jimin teased their clearly done with everything boyfriend. "Also, your lecture started 10 minutes ago."

The rest of that day was a wild west of being late to everything, giving Namjoon no real time to actually think about the fact that Jimin was almost a full year younger than him and he had actually presented before him. It was first when he got home, seeing Jimin and Jungkook making out on the couch it hit him. "KOOKIE GET OFF HIM NOW!"

Jungkook just gave him the finger going back to twining his tongue around Jimin's until Namjoon actually grabbed him by the neck and pulled him off with all the strength he had. "What the fuck is your problem? Since when can't we make out when you aren't here?!" Jungkook growled was not impressed, both his neck hurt from where it had been grabbed, and his ass from where he had hit the ground.

"Since we aren't sure one of his hybrids traits isn't the fucking poison that Komodo dragons have!" Namjoon grabbed Jimin's jaw "Open." His voice was none too friendly. His boyfriend might have poisoned his other boyfriend, time to be friendly was not now.

Jungkook's jaw fell open when Namjoon's words really sank in. Fuck the older had always warned them to research the hybrids they would present into, not just jump right into it. Oh god, he was going to die cause he didn't listen to Namjoon.